What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the story Ben Creagh ?

ThePeach

Juniors
Even the biggest cat in the game in Inglis was getting fired up and into the biffo. Shows what a girl Creagh is.

Raul_Pato

Juniors
He was simply pushing Dog Hodges off quicker so he could take the next hitup and score his hat-trick.

Charlie124

First Grade
The rest of the team were drinking poweraid after the game except for Creagh who was curled up in the corner with his saucer of warm milk.

Kiki

First Grade
who gives a crap, he scored two tries and was awesome all series. move on people.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Hyou Forot used to play for Paris St Germain didn't he?

Sorry please forgive me im a westie too many Amber ales here ,so i correct my spelling You forgot to add girl on the end of it or you could also use the terms Pansie ,Pussy or Cat . Im figuring you get the picture, shame too cause he played really well but i definetaly wouldnt want him in the trenches when the going gets tough if he was my mate

The General

Juniors
creagh.gif

Phillips

Referee
dont even know why Creagh went sin binned..

Hodges was pushing off the tackler all night long and wasnt even penalised for it.

Y2Eel

First Grade
The Ben Creagh story...

Ben Creagh (born 6 February 1985 in Blacktown, Sydney) is an Australian professional rugby league player for the St George Illawarra Dragons in the National Rugby League (NRL) competition. his position of choice is at lock forward, though he can also play in the second row or at centre.
Creagh was selected to play for the Australian team for the Test against France in 2005.
In August, 2008, Creagh was named in the preliminary 46-man Kangaroos squad for the 2008 Rugby League World Cup.[1][2] He was selected for Country in the City vs Country match on 8 May 2009.[3]
In May 2009, Creagh was named in the 17 man squad to represent New South Wales in the opening State of Origin match on 3 June, 2009, in Melbourne.[4] He scored a try on this debut for NSW. [5]
On May 14th, 2009, Creagh officially signed to stay with the Dragons until the end of 2013.

Beanbag

Juniors
Ben Creagh Doesnt nees to prove nothing anymore he was in great form on wednesday and hodges the dog cant fight for himself he needs to get thaiday to do something bout it and evryone knows thaiday would of got put in his place which is out cold on the turf . Ben creagh should have been player of the series

Big Pete

Referee
Ben Creagh Doesnt nees to prove nothing anymore he was in great form on wednesday and hodges the dog cant fight for himself he needs to get thaiday to do something bout it and evryone knows thaiday would of got put in his place which is out cold on the turf . Ben creagh should have been player of the series

Hello Grandma Creagh!

Beanbag

Juniors
Hello Grandma Creagh!

funny guy so are you fan of lockyer cos we all know he is over rated i havent seen him do anything decent since umm forever ben roberts made the apparent best in the world look like he was 5 and ben creagh running the way he runs puts like on his *** everytime oh so thats what everyone calls talent gosh golfers have better league skills then lockyer ..

Beanbag

Juniors
Why does everyone have a problem with creagh it was obviouse that hodges was being a grub the tackle and creagh was just helping out a team amte

Godz Illa

Coach
MJ's moonwalk outfit would have been more appropriate. The real twinkle toes were shown by Ennis a few minutes later when he danced away from Crocker

Latest posts