What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Fee

Juniors
I heard Mateo was supposed to be back this week, but I suppose we will know later today when the teams are named.

Jodeci

Bench
Feleti said on Saturday a few weeks away

Weller will have a fitness test and play for Wenty if he passes

Not sure on Keating

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Feleti said on Saturday a few weeks away

Weller will have a fitness test and play for Wenty if he passes

Not sure on Keating

Isnt Weller out for the season??

KK said last Monday that he was 2 weeks away.

nice.. KK and Mateo back, we should hit another gear!!! just hope its not all to late, even so it'd be nice go on a run into next year and hopefully the 'new culture' at the club will help the team take it into next year and start the season well!!!

bring on 2010!!!

Jodeci

Bench
Young Tim Auremi didn't pass his medical the other day and will not be active next year with the Eels nor Rugby league

Tim will be going into intense pyshio and rehab to repair nerve damage in his spine.

Kornstar

Coach
Young Tim Auremi didn't pass his medical the other day and will not be active next year with the Eels nor Rugby league

Tim will be going into intense pyshio and rehab to repair nerve damage in his spine.

That is terrible news for the kid! I really hope that he can overcome his injury and atleast be able to live a normal life :(

Jodeci

Bench
That is terrible news for the kid! I really hope that he can overcome his injury and atleast be able to live a normal life :(

It's a shame...

Tim was making great progress early on and this is a major set back for him.

It doesn't look like he will be able to play contact sport for a while

It will whilst doing his recovery start very light training in the next few months

Stagger eel

Staff member
I kinda know Tim personally and he's one of the nicest kids you'll ever meet, I think his quality of life is what's most important and playing footy should be put on the backburner at the moment, I'm hoping he gets through this tough period in his life because no one deserves to see the light shine brighter than this kid should.

As long as Tim is okay, physically then that is all that matters. He was captain courageous on the field for the SG Ball Side in 2008, and I think he will need to show all that courage and more in his Rehab, but I have seen it in him and I am sure he will come through rehab in fine form.

Hellsy

Immortal
Mr Caylo said last night that Nathan will be back this week all going to plan with his recovery, so far it is on track with no problems

Delboy

First Grade
Just a n injury that is really not a big deal. Albert Kelly has a busted sternum, won't play again this year.

Gronk

Staff member
The Telecrap reports this morning that Guru Jnr has a mega flu. Apparently he said as much on his facebook page yesterday.