What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis avoids conviction over assault

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Broncodroid - IMO the "new face of league" should be from people like Jamie Soward, Scotty Prince, Brett Kimmorley, Benny Creagh. Cameron Smith is already tarnished by the QLD brush in regards to the drug allegations (by association whether he was named or not IMO, not suggesting for a moment he was actually involved).

Probably a fair call ... I don't know what we do as a code when it comes to looking at a 'face of the league'. With the nomination of Stewart and then Inglis, we looked to be heading toward the elite guys.

I have no problem with the guys you mention, all would be good nominations. Are they our elite - thet best of the best? Probably not, though when you look at the guys ahead of them, we may have to change tact.

Tina Turner days are here again? Might be a safer option where we are featuring teams as opposed to individuals.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
we haven't heard the full story yet ffs!

what if she's refused to fold his socks or has left a trophy slightly askew in the display cabinet?

Not folding GI's socks - Thats a paddlin.

Leaving GI's trophy slightly askew - Thats a paddlin.

Not doing the dishes - Oooh. You better believe thats a paddlin.

Raudonikis

Juniors
There will be the usual 5 moral crusaders hitting this thread full on.I await their usual crusading opinions.

Raudonikis

Juniors
"As long as i remember it was me and you,
you better shut ya mouth, or ill beat you black n blue

wooooah wo wo wo woooah

Yeah can ya feeel it?"[/QUOTE]

Brett Stewart took feel it to an extreme now Inglis has taken it to another level.Oh the poster boys/can you feel it!:lol:

OVP

Coach
Just on this Inglis thing ... my team sucks so hard that i think ive lost the power of caring. I cant wait for him to be sacked even before any court case is heard. It will be yet another Trial by Media farce.

Hanz Brix

Juniors
somebody tell me again what the hell this has to do with the actual game??

He did something outside of the football field, that is where it should stay till after the investigation/court case.

I think I have had about enough of you lot expecting players to be angels off the field.

If they do some sh*t on thefield they should be suspended, but this has nothing to do with the game of football.

All the players need to strike untill GI is allowed to play and make an example to the NRL and the lot of you.

I want to add this as well, I'm not a storm fan, infact I hate them more than Manly, I can't stand Waldron and the lot of them, but this is not right.

Psylence

Juniors
somebody tell me again what the hell this has to do with the actual game??

He did something outside of the football field, that is where it should stay till after the investigation/court case.

I think I have had about enough of you lot expecting players to be angels off the field.

If they do some sh*t on thefield they should be suspended, but this has nothing to do with the game of football.

All the players need to strike untill GI is allowed to play and make an example to the NRL and the lot of you.

I want to add this as well, I'm not a storm fan, infact I hate them more than Manly, I can't stand Waldron and the lot of them, but this is not right.

It has a crapload to do with the game. Thesedays NRL talkback is often full of parents where the wife won't let the kids play NRL because of crap like this. Also its taking alot of money out of the game how many % of women are nrl fans? In AFL it's almost 50%! No wonder they make the league crowds look so bad.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Manly fans, grow the f@ck up. Give the NRL time to assess the situation before you go off half-cocked pissing and moaning about precious Brett f@ckin' Stewart. Fair dinkum.

I'm pissed about this. I love rugby league and I love watching Greg Inglis play. He is the best player in the NRL in my opinion and one of the most naturally gifted players I have ever seen. If he is found guilty he doesn't deserve to play our game at the highest level again. Just gutted.

Hanz Brix

Juniors
It has a crapload to do with the game. Thesedays NRL talkback is often full of parents where the wife won't let the kids play NRL because of crap like this. Also its taking alot of money out of the game how many % of women are nrl fans? In AFL it's almost 50%! No wonder they make the league crowds look so bad.

stiff sh*t its a mans game, if you don't want your kid to play it, there is always soccer or afl, thats a good game for pansies.

and you didnt answer my question, it has nothing to do with on the field.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
“The Melbourne Storm is vehemently opposed to any situation that in any way endangers the health, safety and wellbeing of any woman.
The last word should be person.

Latest posts