What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Questions for the ladies here

Would Chris Isaaks music kill the mood?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kiki strikes me as the sort of girl to get turned on by the musical stylings of Corey Hart.

As well as Gregorian Chanting:p:cool:;-)

Didgi

A question: why do you hate certain people, mainly Kiki, so much?

Wait, I'm just trying to get in her pants.

StormChaser

First Grade
Chris Issak would not only make my happy place curl up and die, my fun button might actually commit cliticide!!

Kiki

First Grade
coz you cant get a real job?

what is a real job exactly? going to an office every day to spend 8 hours being miserable?

i get paid to do what i love. i'm pretty happy with my career even if people on the interwebz don't see it as a 'real job'. *shrug*

oh magpies

'your not a writer'

:lol:

i'm a nazi now! interesting because my best friend is Jewish. maybe someone should tell her.

A question: why do you hate certain people, mainly Kiki, so much?

Wait, I'm just trying to get in her pants.

The reason why i hate Kiki so much is that she is so bloody annoying. She is a massive attention seeker with oh go check out my blog blah blah blah or the omg i just like interviewed some players with no shirts on like omg blah blah or the oh im losing weight blah blah blah. It is just darn annoying and she isnt even good looking tbh.

She brings nothing to the forum kinda like Darren Lehmann when he was in the Australian Cricket team.

Compare her to McLovin for example he posts amusing pics, has amusing responses and etc he is good value for the forum and she isnt.

Didgi

The reason why i hate Kiki so much is that she is so bloody annoying. She is a massive attention seeker with oh go check out my blog blah blah blah or the omg i just like interviewed some players with no shirts on like omg blah blah or the oh im losing weight blah blah blah. It is just darn annoying and she isnt even good looking tbh.

She brings nothing to the forum kinda like Darren Lehmann when he was in the Australian Cricket team.

Compare her to McLovin for example he posts amusing pics, has amusing responses and etc he is good value for the forum and she isnt.

So you've seen her? Stalker

You speak as though you bring heaps and heaps of stuff to this forum.

I think if you actually read the rest of the thread, not just Kiki's posts, then you would see that that is what basically everyone else does. The thread (Superthread) (and FFB in general) as I understand it is to give us a place for randomly talking about anything you want to, as it would look a bit odd if I turned up in the Cowboys thread and posted a topic on "People you want to hurt, a lot" or "The overrated thread".

/rant

sh*t though, it's just becuase I'm trying to get in her pants, hey?

Kiki

First Grade
HAHAHAHA

she isn't even good looking. damn. well i'm off to commit suicide.

yes how dare i talk about my blog/work about/in FOOTY thats on a FOOTY FORUM.

just put me on ignore magpies. although i do enjoy how much i upset you. it makes me giggle.

Didgi

Originally posted by Kiki ^^
didgi why wouldnt u want to get in my pants? IM NOT EVEN GOOD LOOKING

Exactly, your not, plus your fat, lesbian, self obsessed, a s**t, a nazi, and homeless. Why dont you go get a real job.

And you support the Dragons ;-):lol:

Last edited: