What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tomane out, anderson in?

Kells

Juniors
i read that:
Brett Anderson trained on the left wing during the session, with usual Storm winger Joseph Tomane working out with the reserves squad for most of the drills.
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhq...or-team-bellamy/2009/08/14/1249756443435.html

maybe bellamy has had enough of tomane's woeful defence on the left and is gonna play anderson against the knights?

i reckon if anderson's defence is better than we should go with him as we cant leak points - especially with our poor away form this yr

thoughts?

AILD

Bench
WTF. Anderson!!! This guy is sh*thouse aswell! He has improved though as he has played more and more but still....we have other guys that can play ffs!

AILD

Bench
his first game was one of the worst deut's ive seen. After that he got a bit better...but certainly isnt a first grader. Altho i guess its a good sign that Bellamy is FINALLY realising what a nuff nuff Tomane is in defence.

Kells

Juniors
yeh i dont rate anderson at all - he is woeful. was so happy when i found out he had signed with another team for next yr - so thank god he wont be with us anymore :D

but the prob is bellamy will never play a 1st gamer ahead of some who has game experience - like i would rather see duffie play ahead of anderson, and also bromwich play ahead of scott anderson too! but bellamy doesnt like throwing players in the deep end. like inglis was eased into nrl after scoring a 1000 tries for norths and if turner didnt get injured at the start of last yr then folau wont have been in the team at all! he doesnt like playing untried players - he must want to train them up right before he lets them loose i guess

Last edited:
yeh i dont rate anderson at all - he is woeful. was so happy when i found out he had signed with another team for 3 seasons - so thank god he wont be with us anymore :D

but the prob is bellamy will never play a 1st gamer ahead of some who has game experience - like i would rather see duffie play ahead of anderson, and also bromwich play ahead of scott anderson too! but bellamy doesnt like throwing players in the deep end. like inglis was eased into nrl after scoring a 1000 tries for norths and if turner didnt get injured at the start of last yr then folau wont have been in the team at all! he doesnt like playing untried players - he must want to train them up right before he lets them loose i guess

I sort of agree with his approach...but it sends a message to our TC players that he does not have faith in them and this may lead to players going elsewhere in future.

AILD

Bench
There are certain players that are just a class above the rest in the junior comps (qld cup, U/20's etc). Players like Slater, Folau and Inglis were these types of kids....so i dont see why he would hesitate to bring someone like Duffie in...he has scored a gazzillion tries and is a good all round player....

sallymay

Juniors
it doesnt mean anything me and a friend were at training and the only reason joey was with the reserves was cause his got an ankle injury

we asked him if he was playing he said yes
well he could have been lying

Kells

Juniors
looks like i guessed right - anderson came in, although for injury not form - but it didnt matter as our left edge was just as bad and re-signing nielsen: what a sh*t move storm! :(

our left edge is a turnstile :(

looks like i guessed right - anderson came in, although for injury not form - but it didnt matter as our left edge was just as bad and re-signing nielsen: what a sh*t move storm! :(

our left edge is a turnstile :(

Bellamy has a lot of work to do on defensive techniques with our centres during the summer.

MsStorm

Bench
it doesnt mean anything me and a friend were at training and the only reason joey was with the reserves was cause his got an ankle injury

we asked him if he was playing he said yes
well he could have been lying

Porky pie:lol: