What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batman Arkham Asylum - if you didnt notice before, now you might!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Just before my PS3 carked it I downloaded the demo of this.

Was REALLY good IMO, going to be a hit this game. The design and visuals are some of the best i've seen. And it's really fun to play.

Yep, they really have delivered with this one. Demo was really fun and those visuals, just amazing :shock:.

AILD

Bench
yeh the demo was fun. Altho i dont like the "press triangle" and then the action sequence happens automatically . Graphics were great....still cant wait for this.

Azkatro

First Grade
I played it last night. I spent a good 30 minutes being molly coddled through outrageously scripted nonsense and felt like a 5 year old playing a kids game. It reminds me a lot of Resident Evil actually.

Carnifex

Juniors
The game is fun...altho IMO the combat sucks ass. The strikes are slow and very repetitive.

The detective mode etc is awesome...the graphics are good and the over-all feel of the game is dark and evil....everything except the combat is great.

Jono078

Referee
Great game.

Can't believe the depth is has. I thought after the demo it would be very simple and maybe repetitive.

There is so much content there.

Carnifex

Juniors
the scarecrow parts are by the far the best so far (not so much the hiding parts) but the part when your walking down the hallway and then it starts raining and you see batmans parents dead, and the morgue part was great too. at about 40% so far...and still heaps to go.

Jono078

Referee
Yeah it was great.

Playing on hard was stupid though, got quite frustrating at times.

But awesome games, and as Carnifex said, the Scarecrow stuff is done brilliantly.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Scarecrow sh*t was freaky - even the way he looks is messed up.

But damn it's a good game. A little limited, but fun.

Carnifex

Juniors
beat the game the other day...the end was much easier then i expected (on normal difficulty). I ended up beating the game 100% (secret mystery and all)...which i rarely do with games without help from the internet.

The challenge modes sh*t me though. The combat system sucks balls. Why does batman go into slow mo when fighting but the baddies are normal speed? silly.

By the way the game ended looks like there will be another one!

Zoidberg

First Grade
The Batarangs in the Collectors Edition was complete crap.
I regret paying an extra $50 for it, and that was the reason I got it.
Bloody good game so far though