What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AILD

Bench
went to city with $1500 last night....check the bank today and i got $800.....stupid strippers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:thumb classic work

Stolen from this, made by me:

gallenlolcat.jpg

:fist:

Martli

Coach
Glad the warriors played last night while I was out, and not today because I would have made the stupid mistake of watching the game, thus wasting 80min of my life.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
oooooh, you're asking for it now :fist:
Watch out, I'll sit on you...

McLovin

Staff member
In related news...can my fkn team make a fkn tackle and actually try and score some fkn points in the process?? FK!!

Garts

Bench
Might have a beer whilst I watch the footy and cook dinner. Cooking some slow roasted pork belly, love that sh!t. Probably why I cant seem to lose much weight.

McLovin

Staff member
The comp is a two horse race and i hope the *gulp* Dragons can win it...Anything but the Bullcheats...

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
throw Weyman's brother on, if you haven't already :p I'm sure he'll make one or he'll start a fight.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus tap dancing christ...updating this game is tough work, every time I finish commenting on one try the Tigers score another :crazy: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts