What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 11 (FOTM is pisshands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
OMG OMG OMG

My mate bought Season 2 of Chappelle Show.

haha it's a celebration bitches. Show Charlie Murphy ya titties ! haha, the milks gone bad !

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
phelps_SBW_Conn.jpg

:lol: sbws hair
Always knew he was a f**kin sheila :fist:

AILD

Bench
:lol: I nearly ended up at strip club on Friday night. Thankfully we canned the idea.

was worth it man...bit of butthole in ya face....good times. just wish i hadnt drank the shots that we got there...i dunno what they f**k they were...but the waitress chick comes into the private room and is like "you boys want some shots?" ...i says yes.....and i f**king felt like sh*t all the way home...and then threw up for a good 20 minutes....

McLovin

Staff member
SBW is a great rugby league player. The league is weaker without him... He should be welcomed back with opened arms imo...

DB

First Grade
was worth it man...bit of butthole in ya face....good times. just wish i hadnt drank the shots that we got there...i dunno what they f**k they were...but the waitress chick comes into the private room and is like "you boys want some shots?" ...i says yes.....and i f**king felt like sh*t all the way home...and then threw up for a good 20 minutes....

"Thats how you get pink-eye..."

AILD

Bench
OMG OMG OMG

My mate bought Season 2 of Chappelle Show.

haha it's a celebration bitches. Show Charlie Murphy ya titties ! haha, the milks gone bad !

the 2nd one is out now is it? awesome. i got the first one a few weeks back...the uncensored tv series version. f'ing funny. chapelle should do another series.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: We may have had baked an epic failcaek today, but the failKnights will win the failprize at the end of the season imo...
Pretty sure this failprize you speak of would be none other than the wooden spoon my Cronulla-supporting friend. The Sharks are much closer to it than the Knights :fist:

God-King Dean

Immortal
f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k !

I came 3rd in fantasy league, so I figure I'm pretty safe even if I lose. But all the bottom 4 teams are gonna win, so I'm gonna get knocked out first round.

f**k !

Status
Not open for further replies.