What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fittler to melb?

Kells

Juniors
i read this on the rumour thread:

"There is a massive story doing the rounds that Brad Fittler will be coaching is some capacity at the Melbourne Storm in 2010. Not only was it on the radio in Brisbane but it was on a Bulldogs Kennel site as well."

i wonder if he is coming in 2 replace some1 leaving? or maybe he is taking matty johns old gig?

as long as its only part time i dont mind, thoughts?

No thanks !!!...we don't need a drinking culture at our club.

We have already lost Taumata and don't want to lose any more players.

AILD

Bench
...oh well if it was on the kennel it must be true!

i dont want him at the club. he sucks.

I have a gut feeling that if Rick Stone fails to get the knights into the finals, they'll sign up our Mick Maguire, who in turn will be replaced by Brad Fittler.

keeney

First Grade
Stone has signed a 2 year deal 10-11 with an option for a 3rd. I would have preferred the way you see it, but it's highly, highly unlikely.

stormtragic

Juniors
got no problem with Fittler at the club

maybe get him involved with SG Ball/under 20's and help develop younger players

Are you serious...the guys sets a bad example with his love of a few beers. Certainly no role model and not a coach either.

What a boring wanker you must be. Wow he likes a few beers ... string him up !! Dickhead.

I like a few beers as well but the guy has been caught a number of times spastic in public and he obviously took this attitude into his role of coach as well because he turned the Roosters into a joke. He also could not coach for crap as well.

Wipe the dribble off ya chin and try and see some sense..might be a bit difficult for a tosser like yourself.

Enjoy more years of mediocrity fool..

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
i read this on the rumour thread:

"There is a massive story doing the rounds that Brad Fittler will be coaching is some capacity at the Melbourne Storm in 2010. Not only was it on the radio in Brisbane but it was on a Bulldogs Kennel site as well."

i wonder if he is coming in 2 replace some1 leaving? or maybe he is taking matty johns old gig?

as long as its only part time i dont mind, thoughts?

My guess is he's taking Matty's old gig as a skills coach for the halves...

stormtragic

Juniors
Are you serious...the guys sets a bad example with his love of a few beers. Certainly no role model and not a coach either.

he is one of the greatest players to play the game

i dont think he is a first grade material coach, but like Matty Johns he is a great one on one coach ie: help younger halves coming through..

yeh he stuffed up big time..but that doesnt mean he shouldnt get a chance

adamkungl

Immortal
Earlier this year, I thought Fittler would eventually make a great coach. I thought, with some decent people around him to help out while he's still a rookie, he'd go far.

But recent weeks... he's lost the plot. I can't see why any club would hire him as a head coach for years to come.

Earlier this year, I thought Fittler would eventually make a great coach. I thought, with some decent people around him to help out while he's still a rookie, he'd go far.

But recent weeks... he's lost the plot. I can't see why any club would hire him as a head coach for years to come.

Summed up perfectly...awesome player but was not a coach and may never be a coach.

A technical assistant might be his go...

boltsy

Juniors
I like a few beers as well but the guy has been caught a number of times spastic in public and he obviously took this attitude into his role of coach as well because he turned the Roosters into a joke. He also could not coach for crap as well.

Wipe the dribble off ya chin and try and see some sense..might be a bit difficult for a tosser like yourself.
i think he could work wonders with Inglis. Teach him to RESPECT ladies

Molly

Juniors
My guess is he's taking Matty's old gig as a skills coach for the halves...

Why not get Matty Johns back in the fold. We should support the guy, not wash our hands of him, and surely by 2010 we can get him back in to fold.