What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new sweater

nibbs

Bench
i've concluded that i need to purchase a new sweater. perhaps even two. i haven't purchased a new one since june 2008 and i've concluded that the current range in my wardrobe has become somewhat dated. with winter coming to an end, no doubt there will be sweaters going cheap as shopkeepers aim to clear their winter stock in preparation for summer clothing.

any suggestions on what i should be looking for?

half

Coach
kurt, i have a really bright lime green sweater. set me back $350 but it looks pretty hot with my white tube scarf. my friends compliment me on how gay it looks all the time

sportive cupid

Referee
Myer are sayig that "tight and bright" is in this spring year.

However Nibbs as you are planning to go the cheapstake I would suggest that you go for the Vinnie's recycled option. I just rid my warrobe of some bright little "80's numbers-I'm sure there would be some kiwi's who have done the same.

DB

First Grade
What kind of man wears a sweater?

This Guy Right Here......
sweater-guy.jpg

p.s. that is not a picture of me.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Kurt, deep down you know that despite your best efforts you will never look as dashing or sophisticated as I do in my purple sweater.

Apey

Staff member
perfect timing BF

with all the other playas coming in here recently.

nibbs

Bench
Kurt, deep down you know that despite your best efforts you will never look as dashing or sophisticated as I do in my purple sweater.

there is no way i can come back from that pasting. because the truth of the matter is that milton is right.

Latest posts