What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

awkward injuries

nibbs

Bench
i was sitting in a chair at my work station earlier, at work no less. unbeknown to me at the time, my jeans had rode right up my crotch. anyhow, at some stage i realised my legs were feeling a tad tight, so i decided to stretch. now, for what its worth, my legs are in really good shape. my calf muscles are the envy of any male who sees me wearing shorts. i run 2 miles 2-3 times a week. i'm yet to run a 4 minute mile, but i feel that this goal will become attainable in the near future. as i stretched my legs out, my jeans ended up squashing my nuts leaving me in agony for the next 1 minutes. my work colleague emma questioned the expression on my face. i talked it off that i accidentally put through a debit as a credit, and we moved on with our respective days.

lol.

anyone else care to share other such anecdotes?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You didn't think to be honest and then ask her if she could kiss it better for you?

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh I have one. It involves a bike seat and slippery pedals that made me smash my happy place in a very non delicate like way.

Bruised in a place one should never be.

A few days ago, a good mate (for the second time somehow) broke his leg in two places after a game of chess. Not as good as happy-places ones but yeah...

I guess it was a combination of sitting too long uncomfortably and standing up awkwardly.
In other words, no f*cking idea.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
mate if you get any injury other than RSI in the wrist from playing Chess, then you are doing it wrong.

And you should probably take up band-aid collecting as a hobby instead

half

Coach
i was walking along and put my right foot on my left foot. when i went to lift up my left foot i tripped over. grazed my palms pretty bad

Apey

Staff member
i was walking along and put my right foot on my left foot. when i went to lift up my left foot i tripped over. grazed my palms pretty bad

as geniused as it sounds, I've done it before too. Only whilst running though... which makes the fall all the much sweeter.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bit of a common one for cricketers, but cricket ball ... need I say more?

Dee

Juniors
Back in year 12 PE we were doing our fitness unit, going for a run around the oval. Me and my mate running shoulder to shoulder along the try line of the footy field, coming up to the goal posts...and wouldn't you know it, he put the shoulder into me just as we were nearing the big metal goal post! BAM! Knocked the f**k out and hit the deck like a sack of sh*t! Pretty embarrassing really, everyone still gives me sh*t about it today! :p

AILD

Bench
copped a footy to the hairy bean bag in school ....left me talking like pee wee herman for a good 4 minutes.

MKEB...

Staff member
The only night I go commando whilst on the p!ss. Decided to have a slash on someones fence. Security light comes on, up fly and off I run. Kama I guess....

Important lesson in life...up fly... then run.

DB

First Grade
The only night I go commando whilst on the p!ss. Decided to have a slash on someones fence. Security light comes on, up fly and off I run. Kama I guess....

Important lesson in life...up fly... then run.

Did you get the beans above the Franks

Merman

Juniors
a friend of mine was riding his pushy down a hill and i was on the pegs, cause we were unreal. he thought it would be comical to crash, and went flying over the handlebars, landed on the highway and slid along on his face for about 5 metres.

his left testicle was squashed under his body as he slid along the side of the road. he had to have it removed

lol