What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plane Crashes Into World Trade Centre

G@v

Juniors
Each tower had a workforce of 25,000 people. Let's hope there were'nt that many at the time. Even so, this is a major tragedy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Each Tower has 40,000 people and up 150,000 people were in the precinct below.
We can only hope that the evacuation was swift prior to the collaspse of the World Trade Centre Towers.

A 4th explosion in NYC has been now been reported.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry again, Gav, don't mean to contradict you there. Just getting the news like you.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
yes Gav... another suicide plane is on it's way to Washington. It is a hijacked plane, presumably with innocents on board.
The US Airforce attempting an intercept.

M

meltiger

They are now reportedly threatening to blow US buildings up in Stolkholm at the least.......

As soon as they find out who did this I hope they slaughter each and every one of the animals who did this.

For FAR too long the Western World has pandered to the scum that do this, they must now be stopped.

Call me racist all you like but as far as I am concerned watching this... BLOW THE f**kING LOT OF THEM UP.

M

meltiger

I am atm trying to work out of I work near anything American.

This is SCARY.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mel, it is scary but lets not BLOW THE LOT OF THEM UP just yet. After all, who knows who 'they' are.
Yassar Arafat has reportedly condemned the attacks and has expressed horror.

M

meltiger

Willow, I am not 100% it is the group that claimed responsibility.... I would not rule out that Saudi nutter who is in exile in Afghanistan for one.

I apologise for the strong words Willow but this is wrong... THOUSANDS of innocent people will have lost their lives in the last two hours... Assomeone said to me on ICQ "September 11th2001, the blackest day in history", maybe not history but certainly the blackest of the last 50.

M

meltiger

Gav, suely aft er they have pulled all the planes down and stopped em from taking off.... Anything in the air over the US right now would be shot down ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No problem Mel... it's a turning point in history and we're seeing it on our TV screens.

G@v

Juniors
Craig, ifthere are planes unaccounted for, it's quite possible they are full of American citizens. I'd hate to be the one to decide wether to shoot them down or not.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Michael: A show of strength is required - they will hit back, and hit back hard.

Against who mate?
An extremist group who will just as easily disappear.
It's frightening to think as to what the eventual international fallout will be be with more innocent people being victimised.

Some Palenstinian group has claimed responsibility but they might be bullshitting. Who really knows?

I understand that the Taliban in Afghanistan are about to make an announcement. Probably to deny any connection the the tragedy.

Personally, I'm more concerned about the horror that has taken place and for the families of the victims. Some of whom were seen jumping from the buildings just before they collasped.

M

meltiger

They made a good point about Oklahoma on the US services though.... EVERYONE assumed just like know that it was Middle Eastern people who did it.... We'll never be sure until the Authorities find out who the animals were that did it.

Latest posts