What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook group

richie8u

Juniors
Hi Guys,
Come and join my face book group, its called
Sack the Panther's Management
lets see how mant people we can get to join,
Thanks
Richard

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't have facebook but the woman can join for my behalf. Murraymob for CEO. Then we will get players. At 27 I am atleast 10 years too young for it

franklin2323

Immortal
I plan to don't worry about that. Is it club memebership you vote with or football club membership?

*Sandy*

First Grade
They will find a way to keep themselves on it. Last time they got all the club employees to vote for a certain ticket.

The big question will be who would have the balls to clean out management? And then who will be replacing them? What qualifications will they possess?

Those who want to get on the board will need to be very vocal and very sure of what direction they want to lead the club in the future. They need to be very clear with the voting members with a time frame of a turnaround. Obviously Rome wasn't built in a day, neither will Penrith's road to success.

Latest posts