What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching tomorrow's game at Sterlo's.

Suitman

Post Whore
For those not going to the game tomorrow night, there will be a few of us hanging at Sterlo's Bar.

Everyone is welcome.

Suity

Last edited:

MINI

Juniors
I am aiming to watch it at Sterlos 2mrw night, anyone have any idea how packed it usually gets there on a game night??

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
They stretch an Analogue 4:3 signal onto an 16:9 HD 103" Plasma.

I will happily donate my time and expertise for the 5 minutes it would take me to send a HD 1080i channel 9 picture to the HD Plasma.

Whatever moron set that up should be shot. Its like playing the PS3 on a 34cm black and white TV.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I would also go, but like Fee, I am also sick. Very sick too, my body has never ached like this before from a virus.

There's times that you wish you lived down your way.....

Funny, we never get times where we wish we lived up your way.;-).....Now that I said that, I bet we play the Titans in week 1 next week.

Jodeci

Bench

I will happily donate my time and expertise for the 5 minutes it would take me to send a HD 1080i channel 9 picture to the HD Plasma.

Whatever moron set that up should be shot. Its like playing the PS3 on a 34cm black and white TV.

The big screen in the Auditorium will be showing the game for those of you who cant go to Kogarah tonight

When Eels47 changed the channels on the TV outside on the Sterlo's Balcony, we saw a standard Optus Analogue Error message on the TV on one channel, which would say to me, there is no Digital TV streams set-up on the leagues club, Hence why they stretch a 4:3 image on the 16:9 screens.