What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd for the panthers game

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold for the game yet? Also do you think it will sell out before Sunday?

I'll be at the game with 9 of my mates and we intend on sitting on the hill. If it sold out beforehand that would NOT be cool :p

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think, but I'm not entirely sure on this, there had been around 14k sold as of Monday.

This will be a corker. I hope it sells out. Channel 9 got what they wanted. NRL probably can't believe their luck because the reality is it is a 9 team finals series. I reckon it would be along time since the teams sitting 8th and 9th would fight it out for 7th or 8th spot in a finals series in the final round. If you didn't know any better you would say it is a setup. Of course it isn't. Just the knight once again giving their beloved fans heart attacks. If Walshy puts Woolnough or Tighe over for the winner that will do me.

Last edited:

Big Tim

First Grade
Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold for the game yet? Also do you think it will sell out before Sunday?

I'll be at the game with 9 of my mates and we intend on sitting on the hill. If it sold out beforehand that would NOT be cool :p

Just get Crusade tickets. We stand the whole game anyway, so even if it is a sellout we will have more than 1 person per seat.

Karmawave

Bench
If you can't get a ticket, just tell the security lad at the gate your name is Nathan Tinkler and you should be fine.

Adsy

Juniors
Im in the same boat BIHK.

Me and 4 mates want hill tickets and we will only be able to get them at the gate on sunday.

so buy your GA tickets now & show up when u want.
you can always squeeze in & 'curity can't stop you with a ticket, even if it does sell out.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Just get Crusade tickets. We stand the whole game anyway, so even if it is a sellout we will have more than 1 person per seat.

Where abouts do you guys stand? I'll be on the wet hill.... For obvious reasons ;-)

I might come over and say hi and introduce myself

mightypanther

Juniors
They just said on the footy show tonight, that about 17,000 tickets were sold already. Does anyone know the current capacity since the upgrade?

Pumba

First Grade
The Newcastle Knights will be extending trading hours again tomorrow due to ticket sales demand.

The Knights Kingdom Supporter Store will remain open until at least 2.00pm to allow supporters every opportunity to pre-purchase their tickets to Sunday’s Knights v Panthers Fathers Day clash.

Contrary to rumours circulating again this afternoon the match is NOT a sell-out.

At 5.00pm this afternoon there were still well over 3,000 tickets still available – both General Admission and Grandstand.

Knights Media Release

Will be surprised if any tickets are left as of 5pm today. It is going to be a massive day for all of us. Say the prayers and keep positive and upbeat. This could go down to the wire.

Last edited: