What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hows inu????

well doubt crept into some of us supporters minds too when Hindy was rules out and then even more when Grothe was.

Kornstar

Coach
When i saw Wright run out to warm up and figured out he was replacing Grothe i turned to my mate and said that the little chance we had of winning just disappeared.

Against such a good forward pack we needed Grothe's runs out of our own end. What he adds to our team should never be underestimated!

MINI

Juniors
true...but I can't blame some folk for having there doubts when we aren't at full strength, only natural...I was always more hopeful than anything that we would ride on the wave of confidence of that 7 game streak, but you have to be realistic at the end of the day as well (hence me tipping the drags)...What I can't cop is some "fans" writing off the team entirely?..Like the last 2 months never happened?...I'm quite confident we will beat whoever it is we have to play next week...

big boppa eel

Juniors
We need more than Inu next week, we need devine intervention from his mate upstairs if we are any hope next week......

Last night was the beginning of the end, the usual Parramatta choke has begun......
You should piss off and post in NRL with Loudstrat, you are such a negative twat.

CrazyEel

Bench
So you are happy with last nights performance then?
I don't think anyone is "happy" with it mate, it's just that some understand it and can see it for what it was. Much like Saints fans didn't slit their wrists the week before when Souths did the same to them :D

parra pete

Referee
Yeah... spell it out for me, I don't click on the youtube links in here

Roy Orbison singing "Too soon to know"

"My hearts been broken in to many pieces,
But it is too soon to know".

Couldn't you just imagine Krisnan - or Dr Michael singing that?????

parra pete

Referee
So you are happy with last nights performance then?

Just as one swallow doesn't make a summer,
One loss doesn't end the season...where there is life there is hope....
St George bounced back from 41-6 loss to Souths just seven days before...you don't lose ability to play in 80 minutes...

Believe in yourself!

Believe in yourself and in your dreams
No matter how far things may seem,
Someday, somehow you'll get through to the goal in view.

Mountains fall and seas divide before the one who in their stride,
Takes a hard road day by day sweeping aside obstacles in their way.

Believe in yourself and in your plan
never say i can't always i can.
For prizes in life we fail to win
Because we doubt the power within.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1074011/believe_in_yourself/

Last edited:

ROGUE

Juniors
result was piss poor last nite but jeez i had a good time last nite in the bundy room at kogarah met some interesting people ie pat jarvis, mark taylor, fitzy, edge,mark coyne

gustarny

Juniors
Anyone got any news on Inu on 9 they said he has a strained hammy doesnt look good for next week .If he is out Grothe in and Benny to centre no johno wright for Gods sake.

AlexTheEel

Juniors
I think Anderson treated Inu like he did Hindy and Grothe. Could have played if needed but not worth the risk.

Hellsy

Immortal
Yup... think we really need to wait a few days before asking if Inu will be right to play. See how he goes with rest and recovery

Eelogical

Referee
More importantly, lets see how the rest of the team pulls up after rest and recovery. One thing from the game that hasn't been mentioned that I know of....Hindy looking on from the sideline. The look on his face had disbelief all over it. He was bleeding profusely for the team each time the Eels let in another try.................and he wasn't a happy puppy. That look had revenge written all over it.

Latest posts