What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your favourite show on Pay-TV ? Apart from RL

OVP

Coach
Mine is Monsterquest on the History Channel. I just love it, there are heaps of episodes uploaded to youtube, but damn i wish they all were :)

Have you heard or seen Monsterquest before ? Or doesnt it rate compared to your favourite PayTV show :)

Cmon lads/ladies share the goodness :)

I like MQ because of the depth it goes to to find whatever cryptozoological creature they are "hunting". The giant squid episode, was just awesome, they went to the most extreme length possible ... actually catching a humbolt squid (the most dangerous of all by far) and tieing a camera to it as it went down over 1000 metres. This was the only epsiode they actually "caught" something. A giant squid over 108 ft long. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEtDRnz7rY8

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
Hogan's Heroes (TV1)- Simply timeless. Sgt Schultz is probably my favorite sitcom character of all time.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Hell's Kitchen, The King of Queens, Occy Presents ...

The funniest show made since Seinfeld - 30 Rock! The bomb.

choc_soldier

Coach
Don't really have one at the moment, but I have seen a couple of shows On Demand - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and The Jesters - and they'll be series linked on the IQ. :)

My wife loves The Cosby Show on HITS.

Danger

Juniors
Man vs. Wild, Ifish, Fishing WA, Iron Chef, London Ink, A cooks tour.

The crime channel is usually got something decent on if nothing else is on.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Man V Wild
Worlds Toughest Fixes
Any program on Discovery Science, particulary relating to physics, biology, chemistry and cosmology.

But generally I watch Fox Sports and the odd movie.