What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy

Should PB come out of retirement? (FINAL POLL EVER)

• Total voters

Fibroman

First Grade
He wishes for me to start a final poll. This poll result will indicate his decision to return.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Ancient history.........tell him to practice saying "price check register seven"
cause thats all i ever want to hear from him again..........

Kilkenny

Coach
Absolutely.

Panther Boy is the future and his father, Fibroman, can go into retirement.

His drunken performance in the stands on Saturday night was a disgrace. Where where the RSA officials when needed. The only saving grace I was seated three seats down from Fibroman so I had a bit of a buffer. I pity the poor Milkman and those seated directly behind and in front of Fibro. They didn't get a moments peace. At least Panther Boy only rains on this parade, he is quiet as a church mouse at the football.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
I just voted in the affirmative and was surprised to learn to vote is locked up at 50%. It's early days Panther Boy.

adamkungl

Immortal
this is the last time im voting yes. He clearly doesn't listen to his fans. Next time he has a 'final' poll we wont be caring damnit!

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Need him back.

There is a thread in the NRL section of this forum titled 'Any single Footy fans out there..' which PB will make more entertaining than what it already is!