What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get your tickets quick

salvy71

Juniors
Pax number was 28281 as of 10 minutes ago ...whether they're accurate or not buggered if I know .......

adamkungl

Immortal
lol told a mate to be me student concession ticket....apparently not available, so he bought me a pensioner ticket. ffs! they better not check

adamkungl

Immortal
PAX, i assume is the number of tickets printed so far? Online ones seem to have lower PAX numbers than outlet bought ones.

SDM

First Grade
I need to get 11 tickets. Does anyone know if they will lift the online limit of 10 with the general release today?

Jodeci

Bench
Season Ticket Holders of the 2 competing teams will have priority access to the best available seats.
Please note there will be no additional seats released for the general public on sale on Tuesday 22 September.
TICKET LIMIT: There is no ticket limit for this event.
Web transactions have a maximum of 10 tickets per transactions. Transaction fees apply to each transaction.
Selling tickets for above their face value via auction sites or any other unauthorised means is in breach of Ticketek's Terms and Conditions of Sale. Any customers found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions may have their tickets cancelled without refund, their My Ticketek account closed and their credit card black-listed by Ticketek.