What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bradbury's coming on?

gallagher

Juniors
If the Tigers winning a comp from 4th in '05 was a bradbury's will parra's inevitable premiership in '09 from 8th count as the same or even more so?

Glen

Bench
Haven't we already seen this thread from a Tigers fan? Man those Bradbury comments must have really stung at the time

You don't win 10 out of 11 games straight by fluke

flamin

Juniors
Not quite as the Eels and Dragons in 05 were deadset certainties. The finals were wide open this year with 7 teams (sorry Newcastle) having a realistic chance and no side being really dominant come September.

Last edited:
If the Tigers winning a comp from 4th in '05 was a bradbury's will parra's inevitable premiership in '09 from 8th count as the same or even more so?

No.
Since you are adamant that the Tigers premiership was a 'Bradbury', you can't compare the two because the Eels have already beaten the best three teams AND would concievably have to beat the 4 best teams (if the Storm win tomorrow). But the point is mute since the Tigers premiership wasn't a Bradbury ... I don't know why you think it was.

Charlie124

First Grade
Not quite as the Eels and Dragons in 05 were deadset certainties. The finals were wide open this year with 7 teams (sorry Newcastle) having a realistic chance and no side being really dominant come September.

Agreed, in 2005 it was always going to be a Dragons V Eels GF, Tigers & Cowboys were simply meant to be making up the numbers and acting as practice matches before the big show. Problem was that nobody told the Tigers and Cowboys players that.

H0WZAT

Juniors
As stated, If Eels are to win I don't see how winning 7 straight to make the finals, and then beating teams 1, 3, 2, 4 (or 6) is a bradbury.

gallagher

Juniors

TOTAL CRAP. Saints and the dogs won more games this year than parra and saints did in 05.

AND the Tigers finsihed 2 losses short of parra and saints that year, Parra finished 5 losses short this year.

Its funny that bradbury isnt being thrown around this year.

TOTAL CRAP. Saints and the dogs won more games this year than parra and saints did in 05.

AND the Tigers finsihed 2 losses short of parra and saints that year, Parra finished 5 losses short this year.

Its funny that bradbury isnt being thrown around this year.

Give it up!
The Tigers premiership was NOT a 'Bradbury'
I still don't know why you think it was

Glen

Bench
How's that inferiority complex going for you? I'd probably just be enjoying the premiership if my side won. not worrying about losing teams' fans trying to stir you up with these Bradbury comments

gallagher

Juniors
I dont think you CAN fluke a premiership. Just wanna see if those who think the tigers did, still think the same.

Hanscholo

Bench
If Melbourne win it, then it could be classed as a bradbury imo, they have had a really comfortable ride. If parra win, its nothing short of one of the greatest efforts and form reversals of all time, nothing to do with luck.

perverse

Referee
If Melbourne win it, then it could be classed as a bradbury imo, they have had a really comfortable ride. If parra win, its nothing short of one of the greatest efforts and form reversals of all time, nothing to do with luck.
agreed. melbourne seem to have cruised through the majority of this year.

OVP

Coach
Melon was the first person i know, from any forum to call it a "Bradbury"

:lol: great work mate, you stung em bad :lol:

mongoose

Coach
If the Eels win the premiership then dont make the finals for the next 4 seasons then it could be a bradbury.

Shorty

Staff member
If the Eels win the premiership then dont make the finals for the next 4 seasons then it could be a bradbury.
Bam.

Eels actually contested finals previously and will in the future.
The Tigers didn't and haven't.

I love how angry the OP seems, the Tigers will make the finals again....sometime..

Latest posts