What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Day - Leagues Club to ANZ?

Suitman

Post Whore
The plan is to meet at the Club at 12-ish.

Hey Bart, you say they won't let visitors in, but a member will be able to sign them in.
Is this correct?
What is the maximum visitors a member is allowed to sign in?

Cheers, Suity

bartman

Immortal
The plan is to meet at the Club at 12-ish.

Hey Bart, you say they won't let visitors in, but a member will be able to sign them in.
Is this correct?
What is the maximum visitors a member is allowed to sign in?

Cheers, Suity
Suit, I'm guessing they won't let visitors in from 2pm, when they'll be wanting to direct people to the Stadium festivities. 12pm might be OK... I can't see why they'd turn away business for two hours?

As for how many people can be signed in by a member, I'd be guessing maybe 4 at a time? I've been to clubs where members just keep coming back to the front or called over the PA regularly to sign people in.

Perhaps this will need some coordination of the "yelling up at the balcony" plan, where the club member/s can come outside to the car park and then sign in visitors in whatever numbers are allowed?

Parra2006

Juniors
That's the rundown as it stands... there's a few people putting their hand up for meeting at the Leaguesy.

Head for Sterlo's and look for someone that looks like the artist formerly known as the Parramatta Jesus is probably the easiest way to recognise a group from here? I'll be in a 47 heritage jersey and jeans, ust come up and say hi...

nice one... will come and say hi

Suitman

Post Whore
Suit, I'm guessing they won't let visitors in from 2pm, when they'll be wanting to direct people to the Stadium festivities. 12pm might be OK... I can't see why they'd turn away business for two hours?

As for how many people can be signed in by a member, I'd be guessing maybe 4 at a time? I've been to clubs where members just keep coming back to the front or called over the PA regularly to sign people in.

Perhaps this will need some coordination of the "yelling up at the balcony" plan, where the club member/s can come outside to the car park and then sign in visitors in whatever numbers are allowed?

Just spoke to Tiffany at the club.
She confirmed that visitors will be able to be signed in, but it is a limit of 4 per member. My mates will need their driver's licences or passports though.
If all 10 head out, I'll need some help to get them all signed in.

Suity

doesn't the support bus leave at 11:30am?
might be easier to meet up outside ANZ and do some singing and chanting.
What do you reckon?
The brewery is going to be packed.

SDM

First Grade
Don't know mate, but PM me your phone number and we'll be able to find someone to sign you in if need be.

Suity

Thanks mate, will try and sign ourselves in, but good to have a plan B.

Plan C is yelling at the balcony:lol:

bartman

Immortal
All sounds good. Seems like the plans mean that anyone here that want to meet at the club from 12 will have a way we can get them in.

As for the supporters bus to the Stadium, yes that leaves at 11:30 for $16, and will arrive at ANZ in time for all three grades. Good option for people who want to get over to Homebush at that time, do give them a call if that suits you.

bartman

Immortal
Hey HJ, just a thought... is the meet up at the LC at 12 plan worth sending out to the Facebook Army group?

Allegra

Juniors
i'm going to be at the leaguesy at 12, so i will try and meet up with those peoples i recognise off here!

c u then!!

Macca_

Coach
Hey all,

What chances getting into the Leagues a bit after 12? Won't it be packed?

Also, jerseys? They ok... Would think so being a GF...

Might need to be signed in :)

bartman

Immortal
Should be fine Macca around 12pm, although after 2pm I reckon they'll herd people/non-members across to the Stadium.

I'd imagine jerseys are welcome (if not compulsory!) and if you need signing in, go back to the car park and yell up at the balcony ;-)

bartman

Immortal
facebook group message said:
Hail Eels Soldiers!

Just a message to let you know that there will be a gathering on Sterlo's balcony at the Leagues Club about midday on Sunday to start our GF day.

We'll probably then head up Church St. together about 1:30-2:00pm and make our way via train to Olympic Park, where there will be a few more cold ones at The Brewery before we head in to ANZ Stadium to watch our Mighty Pirtek Parramatta Eels take on the Drizzle in the 2009 Grand Final!