What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

footyboy7

Juniors
Who else is playing in this 16/17 team to verse St Helens? lists.
Besides Wilson, Attard and Vailea, i think although Jordan Horo is quite safe isnt quite up to it, i believe Zach Ryan is a good player and good definately crack into a rep team.

Flock

Juniors
Who else is playing in this 16/17 team to verse St Helens? lists.
Besides Wilson, Attard and Vailea, i think although Jordan Horo is quite safe isnt quite up to it, i believe Zach Ryan is a good player and good definately crack into a rep team.

So your saying Risati Vincent, Michael Ross and Matt Portelli arent up to rep football yet?

sweet-as

Juniors
So your saying Risati Vincent, Michael Ross and Matt Portelli arent up to rep football yet?

I'd strongly consider Risati he's a strong force in any team. But wouldn't waste my time on the other 2, they might go alright but their skill level isn't adequate for rep footy

ashton

Juniors
I just looked on the brothers website. They have all their rep players from under12 through to SG Ball listed, but there is no Alan Niulesa?

Last edited:

sweet-as

Juniors
I just looked on the brothers website. They have all their rep players from under12 through to SG Ball listed, but there is no Alan Niulesa?

I know he is contracted but I ave heard from a fairly reliable source that he is seriously considering jumping to bulldogs...I dont know when though...when does his contract expire?

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
comment from sweet as

I'd strongly consider Risati he's a strong force in any team. But wouldn't waste my time on the other 2, they might go alright but their skill level isn't adequate for rep footy

You wouldnt waste time on the other two. i dont know what you been watching but ross and portelli are just as good as the other 3 that have been mentioned. Michael ross made roosters last year but unluckily got injured. hes been luckless with injury and same with matt portelli. these two can make inroads just as much as the others like jake attard, ryan wilson etc

stretcher

Juniors
comment from sweet as

You wouldnt waste time on the other two. i dont know what you been watching but ross and portelli are just as good as the other 3 that have been mentioned. Michael ross made roosters last year but unluckily got injured. hes been luckless with injury and same with matt portelli. these two can make inroads just as much as the others like jake attard, ryan wilson etc
all those players forementioned wouldnt blow wind up wilsons backside he is potentially the most damaging footballer of that age he destroyed stmarys 17s in the gf and killed it in nz against 18yolds how can even compare the two oh did i 4get to mention he played for nsw scoring there only points please its embarrasing im glad you guys dont pick the sides....

sweet-as

Juniors
comment from sweet as

Seriously you keep blabbing on about him making roosters matts, practically anyone who puts their name down with roosters gets a start. Also if st Clair have so many talented players why do they perform so badly every year??

sweet-as

Juniors
all those players forementioned wouldnt blow wind up wilsons backside he is potentially the most damaging footballer of that age he destroyed stmarys 17s in the gf and killed it in nz against 18yolds how can even compare the two oh did i 4get to mention he played for nsw scoring there only points please its embarrasing im glad you guys dont pick the sides....

Could not agree more, As long as he stays injury free I think he will be handling some big money in a few years time. Personally he reminds me alot of how Justin Hodges plays, and if he can be half that good then can't wait to see him in the nrl hopefully still with Penrith.

sweet-as

Juniors
And as for Jake attard I think with a little developing he might push himself into some rep jumpers, however i think he may need to look elsewhere as Penrith seem to have a couple of very good hookers in that age.

footyboy7

Juniors
I totally agree with sweet-as, besides the St Clair players already mentioned, i do think with training Risati can become an even better player and eligible for rep sides.
I have also heard that Alan Nuilesa is off to the Bulldogs?
And have only just recently been informed that William Beale is currently with the Bulldogs also? Rumours though.
Anyone with team lists for the 16/17 Vs St Helens game?

stretcher

Juniors
I totally agree with sweet-as, besides the St Clair players already mentioned, i do think with training Risati can become an even better player and eligible for rep sides.
I have also heard that Alan Nuilesa is off to the Bulldogs?
And have only just recently been informed that William Beale is currently with the Bulldogs also? Rumours though.
Anyone with team lists for the 16/17 Vs St Helens game?
these are some of the players playing sthelens not in positions just numbers.1.compton.2.jarod crowe.3.georege jennings.4clay robbo5.bridekirk.6.felikatau.7.dylan auru8.taefu9.reegan.10.kaiser.11.thompson12.elkan.13brenner.14.lekkas.
15.missi.16.faimu.17.pio.18.taaga19.steve reid.20.tom roma
thats all i know.........

micro

Juniors
these are some of the players playing sthelens not in positions just numbers.1.compton.2.jarod crowe.3.georege jennings.4clay robbo5.bridekirk.6.felikatau.7.dylan auru8.taefu9.reegan.10.kaiser.11.thompson12.elkan.13brenner.14.lekkas.
where is hetrik? is he injured?

brothersleague

Juniors

i no it wasnt confirmed but i thought felikitau went to union, im guessing they r just rumours then? like he must be training still with penrith? also im interested in the starting backrow, there has to be better options in jersey 11 then thompson, thoughts?

stretcher

Juniors
i no it wasnt confirmed but i thought felikitau went to union, im guessing they r just rumours then? like he must be training still with penrith? also im interested in the starting backrow, there has to be better options in jersey 11 then thompson, thoughts?
of course there are better options in the backrow but only tyrone kaiser and compton are the ones playing that went to nz the others are being rested and i assume those guys are filling spots or need the run for weight issues......

micro

Juniors
take it as red, Allan Niulesa has signed with the bulldogs until the end of 2012 season. definately confirmed!!!!!!!! Mullholland wins again.

Flock

Juniors
Hey guys,
just wondering what you think of Leonati Felikitou, Edwyn Matora and Dylan grech from St Calir? They are in the harold matthews squad

ranga

Juniors
take it as red, Allan Niulesa has signed with the bulldogs until the end of 2012 season. definately confirmed!!!!!!!! Mullholland wins again.

they can have him he sucks ,the baggage that comes with him aint worth it and he aint that good ,this years mats will go ok

ranga

Juniors
Hey guys,
just wondering what you think of Leonati Felikitou, Edwyn Matora and Dylan grech from St Calir? They are in the harold matthews squad

leonati is an absolute monster and will carve up the other 2 boys will go good in a side that should peform better than last years side