What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

ranga

Juniors
will we struggle in harold matts next year.This game would not be a real guide as st helens have had time to work combinations

aye just seen most of your quotes and i am seeing comic shop guy in my head ,have you ever played with any thing but your own equipment ,get a life and let these kids get on with theres .

murraymob

Coach
how do you fathom we will strugle in harold mats next year ,when they have nt even strapped a boot on ,its wankers like youn who need to piss off and find a life may be stamp collecting is your forte .

who is the dickhead guess what its you.Learn how to read c**k i asked will we struggle.I did not say we would.Normally a simple question clearly to hard for a inbreed imbecile like you

ranga

Juniors
dont think i called you dick head but if you want to get personal i am allways ready to get up and personal DICKHEAD

murraymob

Coach
dont think i called you dick head but if you want to get personal i am allways ready to get up and personal DICKHEAD

you may not have used the word dickhead but wanker was used if you have a go at someone at least read fully what they have posted.I clearly asked will they struggle .I asked this so i could find out from people who post here who do know.If you have read my posts you will find i have always fully supported the junior teams from being a ex player to coach and president of junior clubs

sweet-as

Juniors
LOL typical 14 year old response.

Bring it bitch...soon as someone puts you in your place maybe your ego will shut the f**k up.

Hahahaha Ranga is clearly part of next years harold matthews side, Hope he gets cut before the season starts.:lol:

And murray what u said earlier about Tai being named in that 17s squad, that list was posted quite some time ago and includes a number of players that have signed elsewhere.

ranga

Juniors
LOL typical 14 year old response.

BrI hope someone puts you in your place soon, then maybe your ego will shut the f**k up.

user name big mick, let me guess fat slob and under achiever who lables themself as BIG MICK at least iam having a go you loser ,next week when its 35 degrees and iam training and your on
your third bacardi breezer telling people who dont care how good you think you were you will be my inspiration not to end up like you ,thanks

ashton

Juniors
panthers_v_stHelens_teamPhoto_s3.jpg
Penrith Panthers and St. Helens after the game (Photo : ourfootymedia)CHECK OUT THE ACTION - soon ST. HELENS TOUR SETS WITH THE SUN
Story & Photo's By :
oft_s9a.jpg

As the sun went down over St. Mary's Stadium in Western Sydney on Saturday afternoon it also brought the conclusion to the tour for the St. Helens Academy rugby League squad. ( & familes)
THe final game of their 2009 Australian Tour was against the Penrith Panthers u 17 development squad and it was a beauty with the St. Helens boys scoring first when winger Adam tatlock got around dense traffic to nudge over in the corner.
Sione Alone was on the end of some typical running footy from the Panthers to level the scores at 4 all as the teams went in for a well deserved half time break.
Both teams came out with renewed vigour and it was on in the forwards when the St. Helens forwards tried to contain their opponents, after a long tussle in the middle of the pitch, St. Helens winger Adam Tatlock scored again, Tom Johnson converted with a kick that dropped over the crossbar by millimeters.
St. Helens were in again thanks to Skipper Carl Forster scored the try of the tour from 15 or so meters, he twisted and turned through 3 or 4 different tackles and found him self with in diving distance to the line and got the ball down at the base of the goal post to the delight of his team mates, Forster had no trouble converting the try from in front.
Reece Reagan, the Panthers hooker ran on a good pass and scored with only a few minutes to go.
Last nights game against the Penrith Panthers was the 4 th game of the St. Helens Academy Tour this year, with good wins against the WestTigers, Balmain Tigers and Penrith Panthers under 17's developments squads and only loss was a 32 - 20 hammering by a young and enthusiastic Cronulla Sharks outfit at Shark Park

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/news_09.php#stHelensTourEnds011109a

Last edited:

blackandwhite

Juniors
you may not have used the word dickhead but wanker was used if you have a go at someone at least read fully what they have posted.I clearly asked will they struggle .I asked this so i could find out from people who post here who do know.If you have read my posts you will find i have always fully supported the junior teams from being a ex player to coach and president of junior clubs

Don't worry about it murraymob...English is such a hard language :lol:

I thought it was a good question..How will the Harold Matts go under the new coach ?

Even though I am from Wests I always enjoy catching up with what's happening out Penrith way.

I wish we had the same info you guys seem to get hold of ... I am still struggling to find out the players in the Wests squads for next year.

Big Mick

Referee
user name big mick, let me guess fat slob and under achiever who lables themself as BIG MICK at least iam having a go you loser ,next week when its 35 degrees and iam training and your on
your third bacardi breezer telling people who dont care how good you think you were you will be my inspiration not to end up like you ,thanks

Actually...quite the opposite you dumb ass bogan.

Ranga...user name. Let me guess useless Red nut who will likely be cut purely for the fact he has a sh!t attitude but likes to talk sh!t as though he is the next Brad Fittler, despite the fact in the future he'll be picking up his garbage in Bondi because he is so dumb to never amount to anything of value.

If you wanna have a go...good on you...I wish you luck...but just because you are too geniused to understand basic English, don't go smashing other posters. Maybe buy a book. It'd be a start.

micro

Juniors
to all reasonable people who offer their oppinions on this site, dont get too concerned with ranga. As i have said before on this site Ranga is a mental and emotional wreck who needs some serious help by a proffessional. Ranga sits back and abuses people who post an opinion he does not agree with, he never posts anything worth reading, he never posts anything positive. Move on and ignore the vicious little fellow. I just hope he is not from the mighty green and white.

stumpyone

Juniors
MurrayMob asked about MG's Boy, I believe he was talking about Logan Geyer. He has good skills but last season he seemed to go hiding in defence and as a five eighth he did not not take on the line enough, just passed, but that may be what his coach wanted. Unlike MG he did not seem to want to put his body on the line. Interestingly playing Oztag with no contact he is very keen to take the ball up.

sweet-as

Juniors
to all reasonable people who offer their oppinions on this site, dont get too concerned with ranga. As i have said before on this site Ranga is a mental and emotional wreck who needs some serious help by a proffessional. Ranga sits back and abuses people who post an opinion he does not agree with, he never posts anything worth reading, he never posts anything positive. Move on and ignore the vicious little fellow. I just hope he is not from the mighty green and white.

I'd say he's from a nobody club, and doesn't even understand what is involved in becoming a NRL star, because you need to have brains to make a career out of footy and I don't think this guy has much up there,
or down there either:lol::lol::lol:

brothersleague

Juniors
can use just stop this pathetic immature fighting and start talking footy again? this thread used to be heaps interesting, leave the 14 yr old schoolyard antics behind

murraymob

Coach
MurrayMob asked about MG's Boy, I believe he was talking about Logan Geyer. He has good skills but last season he seemed to go hiding in defence and as a five eighth he did not not take on the line enough, just passed, but that may be what his coach wanted. Unlike MG he did not seem to want to put his body on the line. Interestingly playing Oztag with no contact he is very keen to take the ball up.

thanks stumpy yes it was logan i was asking about.He was getting plenty of wraps not that long ago.Thanks for the update

*Sandy*

First Grade
To Ranga. If you are going to call people names first then you need to understand that it's coming back your way.

If you continue to abuse posters then I will be suggesting a sideline sitout for you.

To all.
Any further posts that relates to Ranga's previous posts will be deleted on sight. Lets remain on subject of the title of this thread for the enjoyment of all without the abuse. It is a very informative topic and well viewed by many.

Thankyou.