What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas Johnson

Dan70

Juniors
Shattered. Hope he's on a huge contract in France, he certainly deserves it. All the best Dallas, your a true club legend!

LESStar58

Referee
HUGE LOSS. His importance cannot be understated.

Goodbye Dal! At least you went out with a premiership!

sallymay

Juniors
the thing is that article says he is signed for 2010 soooo maybe the storm and catalins are doing what the tigers did with liam fulten give him up for a year and bring him back in 2011

sheet_ed

Juniors
You knew something was afoot as we were buying 2nd rowers by the bucket load and Dallas was holidaying in France.

Sorry Dallas but no one just picks France to holiday in (and nowhere else in Europe) unless you are there for the fine wines or business.

He will be missed - there will be hole in our defence as well as QLD. Perfect time for young guns who think they can play 1st grade to step up.

Farewell Dallas everyone will sorely miss you.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Hep Cahill, Daniel O'regan will be eyeing up a chance at the 13 jersey.

People suggesting proctor but I think O'regan will make a better.
Then again Blair has proven he can play anywhere on the field.

I reckon Bellamy will maybe play Hinchcliffe at 13...has good skills and a good passing game and would add a further dimension to the forwards. DJ was a great player but not that skilled...

sallymay

Juniors
i cant believe im gonna say this as i was the one who started it but i really dont think he is leaving cause if he had it would be all over the newspapers and stuff i only found one article with it in it so im not sure its true
lets hope its not for awhile

MsStorm

Bench
i cant believe im gonna say this as i was the one who started it but i really dont think he is leaving cause if he had it would be all over the newspapers and stuff i only found one article with it in it so im not sure its true

hope your are right Sally.

mortz

i called some people back in england and they are quite confident that he will be in france next year.
catalans are looking for a new lock with birdy almost certain to come home to the titans.
so im pretty sure dallas will be in france next year, which is a shame, as even though i dont go for the storm, he is one of my favourite players, i love his work ethic and attitude, and fromm my meetings with him he seems to be a great person and all about the storm.
he will be a hard person to replace.

ST09RM

Juniors
its true because peter sterling was talking about it the other morning before the aussie game

sallymay

Juniors
what state are you from what time did the four nation start in your state cause in melbourne i didnt hear anything about dj

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Just checked it out on the Storm site as well. I am sad we weren't able to give DJ a proper send off. He has been awesome for our team and will be a huge loss.

sallymay

Juniors
Oh well i was know its a big loss but there are others waiting in the wings (as said by many ppl at the storm and game in general) cant help but feel happy for the guy he wants to travel he now have every city in europe close by good on him i say and his wife is a very luckey woman

Noa

First Grade
^
No.

Just about the only player Id want at the Storm is Luke Lewis. Reckon he'd be sensational at 13 for us.