What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shakib Al Hasan appreciation thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ive said this before, and ill say it again

Reading this thread I am often confused thinking its the Jacques Kallis appreciation thread, such is the similarites iN game stats

Ridders

Coach
Amazing stuff, highest ever ODI score as well for Bangladesh. Shakib will lead the Bengal Tigers to glory, mark my words.

African Monkey

First Grade
I agree PB. Before posting these amazing stats, I always seem to enter Jacques' thread before realising I'm entering the wrong thread.

TheParraboy

Staff member
we are lucky in a way Jacques isnt playng, we would be living in his thread 24/7
Not theres anything wrong with that

We have Shakib to take over well into the future when Jacques hangs up his bat and balls

Ridders

Coach
Young Shakib adds to the honour roll by winning Wisden's Test Cricketer of the year.

A very fitting decision. Wisden really know their stuff.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well done to Shakib, the only player in World Cricket that will be able to fill the Void when we lose the great man Jaques to retirement.

TheParraboy

Staff member
well said hiney, couldnt agree more

There is a lot of parallels Shakib has with Jarryd Hayne at this juncture in his career

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well done to the Poms for picking up this special talent, Australia wod
kill for a bloke of his skill and abilities.

Ridders

Coach
If Shakib came to play for NSW I think I would try to attend every Blues game in the state.