What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Browne..

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you can tell me anything about Tim Browne? The 'Dogs have picked him up for next season but I don't know much about him. He's a prop I believe?

Thanks for the info.

swoop

Juniors
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you can tell me anything about Tim Browne? The 'Dogs have picked him up for next season but I don't know much about him. He's a prop I believe?

Thanks for the info.

Yes, he's a prop. I think he only played a couple of games in the QLD cup due to injury. He's been with us for about 2 years but has only played a handful of games in that period.

ByRd

First Grade
**Bump**

Browne has been named to deubt for us off the bench this week, he is a big boy but just curious to see if anyone has seen him run around and what are his strengths/weaknesses??

**Bump**

Browne has been named to deubt for us off the bench this week, he is a big boy but just curious to see if anyone has seen him run around and what are his strengths/weaknesses??

Doesn't have a step and is slow?

Latest posts