What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Clarke, Lara Bingle 'headed for split'

TheParraboy

Staff member
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/977719/clarke-bingle-headed-for-split

Glamour pair Michael Clarke and Lara Bingle are set to split as their high-profile careers pull them in different directions, magazine Grazia reports.

The bust-up comes after 22-year-old Bingle flew to meet Clarke in Brisbane last week in a last-ditch attempt to salvage their two-and-a-half year relationship, the magazine reported.

Clarke has reportedly struggled to come to terms with his model fiancee spending more time around Sydney fashion circles as he focuses on cricket.

The Australia vice-captain, 28, is said to be less comfortable with the elite fashion crowd.

The couple refused to confirm the split to the magazine.

The report comes a month after Bingle abandoned publicity management company International Quarterback, which still represents Clarke.

Has Brendan Favola still got Laras numbers? :roll:

beads6

First Grade
Meh Pup deserves better TBH. I hope he finds a bird that nobody knows so people give him a fair go.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Meh Pup deserves better TBH. I hope he finds a bird that nobody knows so people give him a fair go.

He actually had one couple of years back before dumping her for Bingle

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/clarkes-ex-also-in-a-bingle/story-e6frf0a0-1111112804853

clarke-5355096.jpg

CRICKETER Michael Clarke's childhood sweetheart and partner of nearly eight years has emerged as the latest casualty in model Lara Bingle's keen pursuit of champion sportsmen.
Erina-Lea Connelly yesterday confirmed Test batsman Clarke - "the man I thought I was going to marry'' - had called off their longterm relationship and asked her to move out of his $2.8 million waterfront pile in the Sutherland Shire at the end of last year.

Connelly, 23, told Confidential she had first heard word of Clarke getting together with Bingle when he called to warn her about his new romance getting coverage in the media.

However, an anonymous source from the cricket fraternity yesterday alleged Clarke had dumped Connelly after he began receiving text messages from Bingle following the Brendan Fevola incident.

Connelly confirmed she and Clarke "were having a break'' when the cricketer was first linked to Bingle in September last year, and was reluctant to blame the Cronulla model for the demise of their relationship.

"I've got no idea if she had anything to do with the reasons why we broke up, but I'm not ready to judge Lara because I've never met her,'' Connelly said.

"It was Michael's decision to end our relationship but what he does now is his business and I'll still be his friend no matter what.''

Asked if she believed there was hope for her and Clarke in the future, Connelly replied "we don't know what the future holds''.

Latest posts