What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PB Fever!

What punishment fits PB's crime?

• Ban: Permanent

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Suspend

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Let him stay on.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Who cares? He is a legend.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

murraymob

Coach
I decided to create a petition to sack Penrith management. There has been alot of discussion and rage throughout this forum regarding this issue and knowing for a fact that a fair few players and staff read this forum then the club should hopefully wake up to themselves or just take a dive after the humiliation. Please sign the petition along with some reasons why they should be sacked or just unleash rage or any other emotions your suffering into this thread so that the Penrith community can see and express how they feel about the club.

panty boy have you heard of a election .They are here simply vote them out if you dislike them so much

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
This is why your taxes are rising. Also with the interchange thing. Most of these fobs are capable of playing full games at 100 kg's.

I say we bring in a seperate division just for fobs. Call it F.O.B.J.R.L.F.C.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Guess what? IM f**kING BACK AND IM PISSED!

After receiving a lesson from my new best friend Dennis in Ryde I am now much more superior and am ready for a new era of supreme dominance over all you deluded simpletons that call yourselves Penrith fans. Sure I have retired several times now, however an uprising rage within my soul and caused me to return to exterminate the scum from the village of poisened oral cavities (Penrith Forum)

PB OUT!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade

After receiving a lesson from my new best friend Dennis in Ryde I am now much more superior and am ready for a new era of supreme dominance over all you deluded simpletons that call yourselves Penrith fans. Sure I have retired several times now, however an uprising rage within my soul and caused me to return to exterminate the scum from the village of poisened oral cavities (Penrith Forum)

PB OUT!

ok then. we'll see about that

backdoor

Juniors

PB OUT!

From your perspective, it is more likely that you were ridden or that he rode you, either way he was the only one doing any riding.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Yes Glenmore Sharkie. Finally someone here with a brain who agrees that the scum of Parra must be put to shame. face it, your a one man team. Without Hayne you cheap ho's are nothing. Now go back to the streets of Parra and beg to us Penrith fans on your hands and knees.

P.S
Luke Burt is a dumb twit, and cant kick goals for sh*t, Hindmarsh needs a haircut and Daniel Anderson needs to smile.

stretcher

Juniors
Yes Glenmore Sharkie. Finally someone here with a brain who agrees that the scum of Parra must be put to shame. face it, your a one man team. Without Hayne you cheap ho's are nothing. Now go back to the streets of Parra and beg to us Penrith fans on your hands and knees.

P.S
Luke Burt is a dumb twit, and cant kick goals for sh*t, Hindmarsh needs a haircut and Daniel Anderson needs to smile.
wow pb you got one person to agree with you seems to be a bit of a trend going on that you are a dope and you think that people are concerned that you are as you say back in fact i didnt know you were gone thats what your outlandish remarks mean to everyone sweet f all bye bye......

Latest posts