What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Fee

Juniors
The way he has been playing this year,I would not want to go in to the game on Friday night without him. Hope he gets better!

Hellsy

Immortal
Don't let Eric's facebook worry you too much :lol:
He often has alot of sh*t on there, in fact there is a whole thread somewhere :lol:
Eric trained last night and his facebook status was updated early on Sunday morning... if he was that sick he would have been either not at training or on the sidelines with Caylo, Hindy and Todd.

I saw that in the DT today and I laughed at how the media trawl through their facebook pages for info ffs!!!

This is his actual status:
how good is Waking up cause uv stopped breathing and feeling like some prick broke in last night and filled ur sinuses with selleys no more gaps. And yess!!! Massive bonus, someone replaced my tonsils with Swiss balls. Woohoo!! Does snot blow up vacc...um cleaners? Cause I reckon I can fit the nozzle up my nostril and suck it out. If not I'm sure there's other routes............(not that one)
I like when his Mum came in and told him off
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
Do we have any injuries/surgeries going into preseason? Now that Champions League Cricket is done there's barely enough daily sport to stop me from doing actual work, especially seeing how the 4 Nations has again shown the incompetency of our selectors

Gronk

Staff member
"Gronk has a cold and may not be able to train this week. Rumours of binge drinking over the weekend are denied." his manager said today.

Hellsy

Immortal
** Hellsy has an ankle ligament/muscle strain and will be unavailable till at least Xmas

84 Baby

Referee
I saw the Hindmarsh clan at Castle Towers about 20 minutes ago. Nathan had a cast around his left wrist. Unfortunately I couldn't stop to ask what was wrong. Does anyone have any info?

Gronk

Staff member
I saw the Hindmarsh clan at Castle Towers about 20 minutes ago. Nathan had a cast around his left wrist. Unfortunately I couldn't stop to ask what was wrong. Does anyone have any info?

Yep, he didn't have that shoulder operation. ;-)

84 Baby

Referee
Justin Hodges is out for 6 months... now who's going to be my inspiration to become an NRL player just so I get one chance to deck him? WHO I SAY! Now I'm just angry. Brett White maybe. Slater would be too easy a target. Watmough? Brett Stewart? Anasta? WHO? AHHH! Hodges was my focal point. This season's ruined already... good work Hodges

benoir91

Juniors
So our injury concerns are

Shackleton Hamstring Finals
Grothe Knee Rd11
Humble Concussion Rd11
Tahu Ankle ???? (should be good for round 12)
KK Knee Rd11

So if all goes to plan we should be full strength minus Shack come round 12

Gronk

Staff member
From Hindy's blog

Robbo's bicep

thumb.20100714-203116-1.jpg

The gunk from Guru's knee

thumb.20100714-203317-3.jpg

strider

Post Whore
omg - thats not "gunk" thats half his knee :lol: