What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership Drive

hybrideel

Bench
just tried to login with the membership number given to me in the email receipt i got an no go. will give them a call tomorrow and see what info i can get

SCoops

Juniors
I purchased 3 Hindmarsh Membership back in November 09 and I received a phone call last week confirming my seating.
So now I'm all set.. bring on the 2010 season.... :D:D:D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i believe i am a Hindmarsh too... intend to grow long hair and wear low pants

All but one of my memberships is correct on the website. But it seemed I was a bit of a Guinea pig on that one. Still I asked Jessica at the club to provide me with a written statement for my records as the Website didn't provide an accurate one to what was taken from my Credit Card.

Still with 5150 members that is not to bad, Considering that 5500 or about that was the number in 2007 for the 2008 season then it goes to show what a Bad year can do to your memberships what you need to revive them.

mickdo

Coach
Grrr. I called up and mine didn't go thru. I've got a number and everything but no membership. Stupid website.

hybrideel

Bench
Ok so i just called and spoke to Jessica and everything went through fine. the problem i had was the member number given on the receipt was wrong. No seat had been allocated but seeing as though i went for the BGA squad there was no need for seating allocation. I was advised the membership card and ticket to pick up the pack will be sent out late Jan to early Feb

The Colonel

Immortal
It's our Pre-season 'Grand Final'

Tuesday, 15 December 2009
THE Pirtek Parramatta Eels don't want to settle for second best in anything in 2010 - and here's a chance for our fans to win our first title of the season.
The NRL and Daily Telegraph are running a promotion where the first NSW/ACT-based NRL club to achieve 10,000 members will win a prize worth $50,000. Plus there will be a $10,000 prize for the club that has the highest percentage increase of members.
The hard work done since the 2009 season has already put the Pirtek Parramatta Eels right in 'finals' calculations - with an increase in Blue and Gold Army membership (ticketed and non-ticketed) from 4863 to 6005. But this time we want to win the grand final. We want to show we're the best club off the field as well as on.
We believe both goals are achievable - 10,000 members and the highest percentage increase. Even the players are conscious of our season goals for our fans. They witnessed Parra Power during the finals last year and they want more, and more.
Just ask Jarryd Hayne!
"I think we showed last year during the finals that we have the best supporters in the game - it was awesome how many people got behind us.
"It would be pretty cool for us to see us make that official by winning this membership challenge.
"To me, the players have been challenged to improve on what new achieved last season and I am determined to do everything I can to help us do that.
"I'd love to see our Blue and Gold Army have the same attitude - to be the best!
"I'd love to run out in front of that big match atmosphere for every game at Parramatta; there's no doubt it lifts you as a player.
"C'mon, let's claim the first 'title' for the season and show the rest of the state that the Eels are the best club. I know that's true, but let's prove it to everyone else."
So our challenge to you is to join up now if you haven't already and tell all your friends who follow the mighty Eels to go to the next step in their devotion to the club and 'become official'. Be a member of the Blue and Gold Army and help us reach 10,000 and win the supporters' premiership medal!
For full membership click on the Blue and Gold Army button on the Home Page.
On top of the benefits already listed in the packages on our website there are some 'money can't buy' experiences and exclusive access to the players and coaches that only Eels members will be granted. We'll announce more in the New Year but we have exciting plans to come first also when it comes to membership value - giving our official members a feeling of being special.
You can become an official Blue and Gold Army member from as little as $40 for a junior (15 and under) or $70 for an adult, or membership that includes a reserved seat at home games for $190 right to the 'Platinum' membership for $1100 which entitles you to the best available seat at the stadium, a jersey signed by the team and invitations to exclusive club functions.
The challenge is out. It's up to the fans now. Get the word around and get us over the try-line as we take on the other NSW/ACT clubs and show them what real support of a footy team is all about.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=21668

Jodeci

Bench
all members will be recieving an email tomorrow regarding their logins which will enable you to see your seating allocation, etc

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
I'm so angry I got a missed call from the membership office and now they have gone for the day. I want to cry

mickdo

Coach
all members will be recieving an email tomorrow regarding their logins which will enable you to see your seating allocation, etc

Can you put a word in to get mine fast tracked seeing as the website stuffed up my application? ;-)

Latest posts