What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Gallen

Dutchy

Immortal
Yes please, for 2011.

Got a feeling 2010 with be both Kite and Matai's last NRL season, or with Manly anyway. It will free up funds too upgrade Watmough and Giftys contract and still enough to lure King Gal.

swoop

Juniors

I don't know why Gallen is peeved off with the sharks. He must think it's ok to racially abuse someone and pee whereever he wants. He's done the crime and should wear the punishment. BTW Do you think the sharks would let him go? Don't think so.

gong_eagle

First Grade
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/eagles-camp-cool-on-link-to-gallen/

THE Sea Eagles have distanced themselves from controversial Sharks backrower Paul Gallen who wants out of the Sutherland Shire.
With six internationals off contract at the end of 2010, the Sea Eagles are simply focused on retaining their current stable.
The Manly Daily understands the Sea Eagles do not have a single dollar to offer any new players for next year.
Gallen is still contracted to the Sharks for the next two seasons and wants out of his existing deal.
It is believed someone connected to Gallen approached the Sea Eagles on the player’s behalf last week.
The Daily understands Manly’s coaching staff are not interested in the controversial Kangaroo backrower.
Stand-in Sea Eagles CEO Wayne Honeywood said the club cannot afford any more players next season, with the focus squarely on retaining the likes of Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart and Kieran Foran who are all off contract at the end of next winter.

caspersparks

Juniors
overrated... i'd be spending all our $$$ on watmough and stewart.. i do hope matai can say a little longer.. i love his grubby ways..

Geez, if you are being serious, Gallen is 3X the player G.Stewart is. He is a more consistent club footballer than Watmough as well. If you had 350,000 to throw at either Gallen or Watmough, I reckon that Gallen would be the better investment. He has carried the Sharks for the past two years...just lock him away after games!

effnic

Bench
Why would u want such a f**kwit grub and this wonderful club of ours? Seriously people, most of you idiots wanting him at our club are probably the same fools who have called him every name under the sun when he has done the millions of bad things on and off the field. I would rather win a premiership with players that i respect who show pride in the jersey. Gallen has no pride for himself or others.

effnic

Bench
Geez, if you are being serious, Gallen is 3X the player G.Stewart is. He is a more consistent club footballer than Watmough as well. If you had 350,000 to throw at either Gallen or Watmough, I reckon that Gallen would be the better investment. He has carried the Sharks for the past two years...just lock him away after games!

Oh and HA HA f**kING HA at this horrible statement.

SeaEagle

Juniors
We do not need him....Choc and Gifty should be snapped up as soon as possible. Foran next after that !

fred92

Juniors
overrated... i'd be spending all our $$$ on watmough and stewart.. i do hope matai can say a little longer.. i love his grubby ways..
If Steward remains in the N.R.L. Manly should be entitled to retain anyone who ever wore a football jersey and i'll relinquish all my following of Rugby League,a game i've supported all my life,there are grown men out there who have lambasted Gallen, Mason, and others of obscene behaviour, i'll say now to the N.R.L. The time has arrived to get out of the game you stole from their supporters

watmough runs rings around Gallen,
I wouldn't want him at saints if he was paying us
To much of a risk of the prick doing something stupid and the club having to clean up the scraps

^_^

Juniors
If Steward remains in the N.R.L. Manly should be entitled to retain anyone who ever wore a football jersey and i'll relinquish all my following of Rugby League,a game i've supported all my life,there are grown men out there who have lambasted Gallen, Mason, and others of obscene behaviour, i'll say now to the N.R.L. The time has arrived to get out of the game you stole from their supporters

WTF did i miss something, you realise they are talking about G.Stewart dont you? Didn't realise Gallen could play fullback :p

Oh and it is Stewart not Steward you dumbf**k!

Why would u want such a f**kwit grub and this wonderful club of ours? Seriously people, most of you idiots wanting him at our club are probably the same fools who have called him every name under the sun when he has done the millions of bad things on and off the field. I would rather win a premiership with players that i respect who show pride in the jersey. Gallen has no pride for himself or others.

Honestly, do you hear yourself? What exactly is the difference between Watmough and Gallen. It still amuses me that some Manly fans are still holding onto some outdated notion that we are a 'dickhead-free' club. We have our fair share. Just take the blinkers off. We also have a guy up for sexual assault at present. Unfortunately, dickhead free we aint!

Oh and HA HA f**kING HA at this horrible statement.

I stand by my comment that Gallen is a better player than G.Stewart and I feel that if you were about to part with some of your hard earned for one of the two, you would opt for Gallen. So I will actually fire a few haha's back at yourself

Latest posts