What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plagiarize Foal

Macca_

Coach
Hey all, long time no visit.

Hope everyone has been winning and all the best for 2010.

Now for those who were about back in 2005/06, you may recall my following of Plagiarize for the Golden Slipper. She would have no doubt started favourite had she not been injured after winning the Silver Slipper and Kindergaten Stakes impressively (won by Miss Finland).

Anyhow, I put it aside after emailing Woodlands stud about her re going to stud. I had an email back. First service - Lohnro.

Came across the email today and sent them one to see how things were going.

He is looking and doing well at this point in time. Only very early days, but the Autumn Carnival is on the agenda...

I'll withold name at this early stage hehehe.

All the best everyone.

Macca_

Last edited:

Macca_

Coach
Oh boo, you weren't supposed to do that lol. Don't want it plunged hahahaha.

Macca_

Coach
Stravinsky out of a mare called Emulate.

She (Plagiarize) had 3 starts for 2 wins. The first in her first prep was a 4th after a trial.

Then after a trial she won the Silver Slipper by nearly 2 lengths and the Kindergaten by just over 3 lengths.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stravinsky out of a mare called Emulate.

She (Plagiarize) had 3 starts for 2 wins. The first in her first prep was a 4th after a trial.

Then after a trial she won the Silver Slipper by nearly 2 lengths and the Kindergaten by just over 3 lengths.
I remember her well, Hawkes trained her should would of been hard to beat in the slipper. Stravinsky's a underated sire.

Macca_

Coach
Yeah she was kind to me. I also had her running for a nice win in fixed odds doubles. Was spewin when she got injured. Will never know if she'd have beaten Miss Finland in that Slipper, but she did look to have the goods.

Hopefully she can throw a good foal :)

Fein

First Grade
Oh boo, you weren't supposed to do that lol. Don't want it plunged hahahaha.

:lol:

It took me two minutes to find.

Good horse, the dam.

Interesting to note Lohnro's fee is $30,000 - pretty cheap by stallion standings.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol:

It took me two minutes to find.

Good horse, the dam.

Interesting to note Lohnro's fee is $30,000 - pretty cheap by stallion standings.
Yep considering how well his progeny did last season, then throw in his bloodlines and that he was a champion on the track.

Latest posts