What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash

Evenflow

Bench
As i said earlier in this thread the KFC big bash is pretty insignifcant in the big scheme of things, but i'm still tipping it was a nice little bonus for them. Though i'm sure i if i could go back into your post history we'd find you gave a sh*t about the BB :lol: Anyway i have no doubt they're more concerned about the champions league which theyr'e on their way to once again.

El Diablo

Post Whore
find it then

for someone who claims not to be a Victorian you wank off over them a bit

you even jizzed yourself posting about the downy :lol:

Evenflow

Bench
I don't think we can go back that far in post history can we. But i'm sure you already knew that. I'm no Victorian, just lived here for a few years for work and embarrassed how some of you blokes from my home state carry on about them. Talk about whingeing little bitches :lol:

Who's the downy? Sorry you've lost me.

El Diablo

Post Whore
no you won't

Brad_Hodge_589355.jpg

Good win against an opposition who talked themselves up all week but couldn't back it up.

Poor ED it's really getting to you now isn't it. Cameron White wins the game for Australia one night, then Victoria win the Big Bash the next.

ED here's the number for you to call should Siddle and McKay bowl Australia to victory tomorrow night.

1300 22 46 36

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Huh? :lol:

I couldn't give a flying f**k how many they have out. Was just pointing out they might find it tough to win with their 5 strike players out Einstein :lol:
:lol: I thought you were a Victorian, sorry my mistake.

Evenflow

Bench
What, because i pointed out hodge score 200 at number 5 when someone said they don't expect a batter to do it from that position? I'd call jizzing what you do over Hughes, Smith or any other player who wears the blue for NSW :lol: I want those blokes in the side as much as the next bloke but they just aren't ready.

That's what i mean by embarrassing, i still have blue blood running through my veins living down here but i can still give credit where it's due to players from other states. Great ton by White last night wasn't it? :shock: