What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

thommo4pm

Coach
Saints have gone through the 9,000 mark for season ticket holders also.

All Red V members got an email today regarding the numbers along with other things.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We'll crack the total 10,000 members this year, not as confident about the ticketed membership getting that high though.

Looks like in essence Noady's 10k by 2010 campaign paid off...

Surandy

Bench
Storm stated they are over 3,000 as of Friday. Not sure if that is ticketed memberships or total memberships.

Heaps more were being bought up at the members & new stadium forum.

Goddo

Bench
I was just talking to a Victorian mate, and he said some AFL clubs have 1 game or 3 game memberships!

I wonder how many of their membership numbers are inflated by these small membership packages...

Tommy Anderson

Juniors
The Dragons have just released a 3 game Win Staduim pass for $35 which counts towards the ticketed total. What a crock this has turned into.
Dragons will get the 10K first but Souths would of made double the money

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
membership_13022010.jpg

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latest...io-lay-down-membership-challenge/default.aspx

Fein

First Grade
The Dragons have just released a 3 game Win Staduim pass for $35 which counts towards the ticketed total. What a crock this has turned into.

Very true.

What next - one game birthday memberships?

RedVee

First Grade
thats not a 121% increase, it is 121% of last year - 100% in this context would been they have exactly matched 2009. See roosters.

Saint Doc

Coach

I agree. It is a farce...and thats coming from a Saints fan. Souths deserve the crown. But from a business point of view surely it makes sense. To be honest I still think Souths will win the race, they've been ahead the whole time. Can't see THAT many people signing up for a 3 game pass who wouldnt have just signed up for a 5 game pass? But having said that...IF it did get us over the line, and made us $50,000 in the process, surely its a smart decision? And if it got a few people "in" to the membership program, who might like it and decide to extend next year, surely its a good thing?

But yeah, I'd be crying foul if another club pulled this move! ;-)

Latest posts