What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check me spellun

Wobbygong

First Grade
The best part is the dumb mutt didn't even know it was mispelt for two weeks.

So the midget now weights 82 kgs man that's so huge, yes I can see him terrorising the likes of Inglis, Folau and others.................with that new leatherman moustache if nothing else.

bigfoot

Juniors

"Existance" is a common misspelling, surely not all that surprising?
By the way, I think you mean "misspelt". :lol:

So the midget now weights 82 kgs man that's so huge, yes I can see him terrorising the likes of Inglis, Folau and others.................with that new leatherman moustache if nothing else.

:roll: You're comparing a fullback to centres? The point the article was making is he is no longer so small.

Big Mick

Referee

Out of here troll

*Sandy*

First Grade
Saw him on the news. He's funny. Justify your "existance" Jazz Man!!!

I'm hoping his extra bulk helps out with keeping his "stance" on the ground!!!! No more drive backs. ;-)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bogans are good at footy moral judges.

Perhaps that is why you all play chess.

Carry on.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
I don't care about his ridiculous hair cut or a spelling mistake in his tattoo. Kinda like his mo. I'm just pumped to see he has put on a fair bit of muscle for the 2010 season. 74kg to 82kg is over a 10% increase. He was already holding his own in his lightweight 72kg frame, so now he might be able to cause some serious damage both in attack and defence. At any rate, his body is nothing compared to his heart.

betcats

Referee

Do you mean misspelt?

Muppet.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I don't care about his ridiculous hair cut or a spelling mistake in his tattoo. Kinda like his mo. I'm just pumped to see he has put on a fair bit of muscle for the 2010 season. 74kg to 82kg is over a 10% increase. He was already holding his own in his lightweight 72kg frame, so now he might be able to cause some serious damage both in attack and defence. At any rate, his body is nothing compared to his heart.

So am I mx. No secret here that he is one of my favourite players. Seeing him got me pumped for footy too. Can't wait to see the JazzMan dance. :D

GongPanther

Referee
What the hell is a "Bogan"?

Is it another one of those vain attempts at humour from seasiders (wax-heads) that have replaced the word 'Westie" as a result from an inferiority complex?

Years ago,a Westie was described as someone that lived more than two miles form the beach.:lol:

Oh..and by the way:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Fanning

Eugene Michael "Mick" Fanning is an Australian professional surfer and dual world champion. Fanning won both the 2009 and 2007 ASP World Tour. He was born in Penrith, New South Wales on June 13, 1981.

And is still an avid Panther fan.

More on link.