What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romelo

Shire Panther

Juniors
I seen on PI that Joel Romelo has apparantly signed with the Dogs and it's in today's telecrap but im unable to but the paper today as im stuck at work and cant find an article anywhere so can someone please tell me what happened?
I rated Romelo as a player he had a bright future as a utility at the club i thought.

Copperhead

Juniors
I didn't care about Sammut ( had his chance and blew it as far as I'm concerned), but this was a shock. I don't understand why some players
are never given a chance. Anyway......

Big Mick

Referee
I didn't care about Sammut ( had his chance and blew it as far as I'm concerned), but this was a shock. I don't understand why some players
are never given a chance. Anyway......

If you actually knew the facts you may realise that Romelo has had plenty of chances.

On top of that he rocks up 15kg overweight to pre-season training and still acts like a plonk.

All well and good to have potential...but potential doesn't win games. Work ethic wins games and he was always a selfish player...even in the under 20's.

No big loss as far as i'm concerned.

Big Mick

Referee
No doubt a great reserve grader and he'll flash brilliance.

But you better get the XL's out and keep a leash on him

franklin2323

Immortal
I seen on PI that Joel Romelo has apparantly signed with the Dogs and it's in today's telecrap but im unable to but the paper today as im stuck at work and cant find an article anywhere so can someone please tell me what happened?
I rated Romelo as a player he had a bright future as a utility at the club i thought.

Got drunk was a turd at Panthers 5th offence since last year. Fair call

Kilkenny

Coach
Got drunk was a turd at Panthers 5th offence since last year. Fair call

What happened with responsible service of alcohol?

Are heads gonna roll amongst the bar staff that allowed this to happen?

If it's good enough to refuse Kilkenny service after 24 schooners and 12 scotch and cokes surely the same rules should have applied to Joel Romelo. Furthermore, being placed in wrist locks and forcibly ejected from the premises by over zealous security officers for no good reason I thought was a bit over the top.

*Sandy*

First Grade
what happened with responsible service of alcohol?

Are heads gonna roll amongst the bar staff that allowed this to happen?

If it's good enough to refuse kilkenny service after 24 schooners and 12 scotch and cokes surely the same rules should have applied to joel romelo. Furthermore, being placed in wrist locks and forcibly ejected from the premises by over zealous security officers for no good reason i thought was a bit over the top.

lol!