What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back, And Disgusted

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Master yoda, you filthy immigrant. Im disgusted in your efforts to try and avoid my pure gold post, posted above. You have nothing, nothing but a stack of 250 Yu-Gi-Oh cards with a collectors edition star-wars movie set in which you watch all 6 films 3 times, daily, whilst eating your weet-bix which are being served with your mothers breast milk.

Come on Yoda? The force is with me. You are a failure.

griffo346

First Grade
Pantha-Boy or a germ to the LU community we dont need germs like you here so far cough to where you were playin ya poofy ps3 or whatever u had

Fein

First Grade
Master yoda, you filthy immigrant. Im disgusted in your efforts to try and avoid my pure gold post, posted above. You have nothing, nothing but a stack of 250 Yu-Gi-Oh cards with a collectors edition star-wars movie set in which you watch all 6 films 3 times, daily, whilst eating your weet-bix which are being served with your mothers breast milk.

PB, I see you have matured!!!!!

Excellent news.

I look forward to seeing you "progress through the grades " and reach the status of The Great Fibro, The Kickass Kilkenny, The Murderous Murrymob and least of all, the "stiffo Griffo". :lol:

stretcher

Juniors
eton

now, i know all you "simpletons" (as PB would say) will hate me for this, but i respect PB. not only because he says what he feels, but we just happen to both hate refs and thier poor decisions (i.e the manly v parra drama on sunday) they annoy me, and PB is a legend :)
yep your right we all think you are stupid to RESPECT this simpleton who claims to know more about the great game than anyone else on this forum which to me should mean he has been around for a while and must have clocked up the years to be middle aged which in itself is the biggest worry how a middle aged man has nothing better to do with him time than the self appraisal comments he makes every time hes on here good onya mundine you are the man ......get a life and put something decent on here..

Kilkenny

Coach
PB, I see you have matured!!!!!

Excellent news.

I look forward to seeing you "progress through the grades " and reach the status of The Great Fibro, The Kickass Kilkenny, The Murderous Murrymob and least of all, the "stiffo Griffo". :lol:

The kickass Kilkenny, is that a compliment.............? If it is thank you, if not, give me time to think of an appropriate and witty comback?

DB

First Grade
PB is a merkin. True story.

Slightly off topic, but ever watched that show that was a cartoon, and it always started 'This is a true story. It happened to a friend of a friend of mine.' Your post just reminded me of that.

Call fair, you make.

The force is not with him.

I love this guy

I was going to give you a warm welcome back..... but after you talking about Master Yoda that way.... you are a merkin.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Where is "The Great MasterYoda? Is he stumped? Or caught up in secret Jedi duties?

The filth within you Yoda,
The filth is not deservant of the almighty force.
Master Yoda a dyke,
MasterYoda, a human may become.

Fibroman

First Grade
PB and Master Yoda will be having a wet dream over this banter. Both better be careful they don't fall asleep during the said dream.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Non-Terminator I was refering to you as one I respect. And to the rest of you f**kS! Im back, get ready, and strap your seatbelts...Because I'm gunna end the agony that the REAL NRL fans not the FAKE fans whom play World of Warcraft and play Dubgeons and Dragons ie. murraymob (Dragonslayer) and all his other minions that follow him around in dungeons and dragons.
Get a life, a job and most of all. You dont have to live with your mother at age 40, It's sad. And just in case you all want to know? Dutchy uses his mothers breast milk on his weetbix at age 45 :eek: I WENT THERE BITCH!

I'm 22. Mother jokes are lame and extremely low, sad merkin.

And you use your mothers breasts to snort coke off...

Mother jokes are off limts here. Continue and you will find yourself playing dungeons and dragons as well.