What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PB's Infranctions

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
To my disgust I myself have been receiving a large amount of infractions. As I logged on after my 2 day rant, to my suprise I find 6 notices. 5 of them conisted of post deltions and another an infraction.

My infraction page is now up to 3 and I must start pointing the finger. Now I do accept i do play a major part in these infractions, however what about the mules that are provoking me? What do the get? NOTHING! Thats what! These illeterate parasites get nothing, SCOTT FREE! but nooo, not PB.

Please indulge in my poem which I created whilst basking in my individual greatness.

Scott Free to thee,
But not PB.
They tease PB,
PB that's me.
I tease them back,
They do the same.
but along comes a moderator,
And ends my fame.
Infractions infractions,
That's all I get.
Just for teasing their mothers,
I dont regret.
Then there's MasterYoda,
A mule is he.
He thinks he's funny,
But not to me.
But i'm still the greatest,
Oh yes I am.
And all my minions,
are members of NAM.

*Sandy*

First Grade
That's an infraction right there! Complaining about moderation. Gee we are easy on you PB.

Kilkenny

Coach
I can report Panther Boy was on his best behaviour today as his sister shall we call her Panther Girl was at the game with us. She enjoyed it too which was great to see. A good kid, Panther Boy you would do well to learn from your sister who is most polite and respectful.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Big Mick, unfortunately for you that you are suffering from jealousness.

Before I arrived you had the spotlight, everyone worshipped you, but now? It's my throne, I own this.

Eat my wake.

I defeated you once Ill do it again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
To my disgust I myself have been receiving a large amount of infractions. As I logged on after my 2 day rant, to my suprise I find 6 notices. 5 of them conisted of post deltions and another an infraction.

My infraction page is now up to 3 and I must start pointing the finger. Now I do accept i do play a major part in these infractions, however what about the mules that are provoking me? What do the get? NOTHING! Thats what! These illeterate parasites get nothing, SCOTT FREE! but nooo, not PB.

Please indulge in my poem which I created whilst basking in my individual greatness.

Scott Free to thee,
But not PB.
They tease PB,
PB that's me.
I tease them back,
They do the same.
but along comes a moderator,
And ends my fame.
Infractions infractions,
That's all I get.
Just for teasing their mothers,
I dont regret.
Then there's MasterYoda,
A mule is he.
He thinks he's funny,
But not to me.
But i'm still the greatest,
Oh yes I am.
And all my minions,
are members of NAM.

even though i am no penriff supporter, im gonna stand up for PB. a true legend he is, the only poster to have been infracted 10 times :cool:

Latest posts