What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many games will Cronulla win this year

How many games will Cronulla win

Votes: 30 27.5%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 16 14.7%

Votes: 24 22.0%

Votes: 30 27.5%

• Total voters

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
A more pertinent question - how many seasons can the Sharks go if they continue in this sort of form? I suppose the bunnies manage to keep plugging away, but only just.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Their best chance is the Raiders at home (if they play them at home), the Broncos at origin time, or the cowboys at origin time.

The Dodger

First Grade
There is absolutely no structure.

Barrett can't even organize a root in a brothel.

Hopefully Tim smith can add some structure to their attack.

If Barrett continues like this, then he should be dropped,
he could even be shifted to lock (gallen is a second rower
and should be playing there)

The only reason why I would give him another chance is
because he combined well with Tim smith in England.

Otherwise, pair Tim smith up with Albert Kelly (he is not
a fullback, he is a 5/8).

supercharger

Juniors
based on monday night 0 but i dont think we will run the table in reverse
although there would be something brilliant and symmetrical about 0-24

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bring Josh Lewis up from NSW Cup to play at 6, Tim Smith at 7

Trent Barrett is and has always been, a talentless overrated, arrogant, dopey f**king wanker. The sooner they f**k him off completely the sooner they'll start winning.

Loudstrat

Coach
As a long time Parra fan, I have seen this development before. I'll never forget the day we beat Newcastle, and they sacked the coach.

Sharks will but 30 on us next weekend.

Godz Illa

Coach
Gallen was the worst player on the field last night. At least Albert Kelly had an excuse - he's green and out of position. Gallen had no excuses. His effort for the Isaac Luke try was embarrassing

gronkathon

First Grade
Gallens stats will always look good but he is playing dead set ordinary, his stats look good because he does it all for himself. Never looks like passing etc.

BTW did anyone look at Ricky's shoes and belt last night? Were they on or did they take those and his tie away from him to stop self harm? Berrett looked like he was confused and alone.

Cronulla press conferences are the best part of their games

Paullyboy

Coach
If we play them away, they have a guaranteed win. I don't care enough to go and look through the draw to see if it's a chance though.

Well when they get all their players back they'll start looking a whole lot better.

Oh wait, that was their full-strength side tonight wasn't it? Do they have anyone else to come back???

Thats very funny, not quite as funny as Stuart and Barrett nearly crying in the press conference but definately up there.

johns_reds

First Grade
They play the broncos in RD 12 at home which (i think) is the weekend before SOO 1, so they should get 1 win there, They also play in RD 16 against the cowboys which i believe is also the weekend leading up to SOO 2 (again i think, not sure about dates)

So if they are playing broncos and cowboys the weekends before SOO when all the Rep players have to be rested I'm putting the sharkies down for 2 wins this season.

edit** I've just checked again, i didn't count the bye weekend, so i think cowboys are after SOO 2 which means thurston is back which means it will be a close game, still might get two wins for the season.

edit 2 ** i Also missed there other bye before the broncos, they play eels leading up to SOO 1 and broncos after SOO1, depending on how broncos backup they might get a win, im still putting them down for two wins.

Last edited:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
between 4-6 is usually par for even the worst nrl teams. i voted four, but upwards of six wouldn't shock me.