What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And with the #1 pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Rams select...

Who will the Rams pick with the #1 pick?

• Sam Bradford

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Gerald McCoy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ndamukong Suh

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • An Offensive Player that has not been mentioned

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A Defensive Player that has not been mentioned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coach

It probably will be Bradford. But that doesn't mean he will be the right pick.

kurt faulk

Coach

it's looking more and more likely bradford is the pick.

he has almost uncanny accuracy.

clausen isn't even close to the package bradford brings.

it will be tough to pass up on suh but if bradford is the guy they think he is then he is the only choice.

Raider_69

Post Whore
all reports has bradfords pro day being lights out, he made all the throws, from long, short and intermediate and he didnt miss once

cant see the Rams not taking him, unless a deal with Philli for one of their QB's comes through, which i dont think it will

Bradford will definitely get the spot... Clausen will go to the Skins at #4

coach

I originally picked Bradford. Now I have the feeling they will trade the pic, or at least try to do so.

Monk

Referee
I originally picked Bradford. Now I have the feeling they will trade the pic, or at least try to do so.

I have to agree here, If i was the Rams i'd be talking up Bradford heaps to try and get a trade away from the number 1 spot. But then essentially you lose a choice at Suh, McCoy and Bradford... hmmm.

I wouldn't get too excited Penny, even if that happened I'm sure Al Davis would find a way of stuffing it up by selecting someone like Taylor Mays or Trent Williams

you're probably right man :(

If we pick Taylor Mays, I don't know what i'll do. get ready for another 5 yrs of sucksville.

Raider_69

Post Whore
you're probably right man :(

If we pick Taylor Mays, I don't know what i'll do. get ready for another 5 yrs of sucksville.

Bruce Campbell was probably the big workout warrior for this year. I see him landing with the Raiders... which will be at least a decentish pick for Al...

I'd lose my sh*t if Suh did slide that far and Big Al passed on him :lol:

I hope the Raiders get back to decency. Even at the exspense of Denver's success, I want to see them doing alright.

Kansas and SD could go f**k and give each other AIDS for all I care tho.

Latest posts