What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Germany sign new jkit deal!

Der Kaiser

Juniors
Rugby League Deutschland are pleased to announce a new kit with Tsunami Sportswear Australia. The Kit is modern, but still features the traditions of the German Rugby League Shirt, with the Red and Gold Chevron on a Black background.

Our long time friends and partners, Alpenstoff Beer from Bad Reichenhall, will continue the Sponsorship of the National team for a further year. The Shirt will be available to buy online in a shortwhile, direct from Tsunami Sportswear Australia. Rugby League Deutschland will receive a certain amount from each sale. The Shirt will also be available to buy at events in Germany, as well. The Cost of the shirt will be announced shortly, when shirts are available to buy online.

Mark Ogden from Tsunami Sportswear Australia said " We have been impressed with the way Rugby League Deutschland hasprogressed on and off the field since 2005, when the first game was played in Heidelberg. We are looking forward to working with Rugby League Deutschland in the future in a number of areas".
Further announcements regarding Rugby League in Germany, will be made very soon.

*edit, unapproved advertising, contact admin for approval*

27199_10150158723130114_33721665011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jankuloski

Juniors
I don't consider it advertising no more than the NRL jerseys topic. That's a good looking jersey btw!

Coastbloke

Bench
Advertising International RL is a no no now...??

I guess it would be bad taste to describe the political doctrine relevent to the above rebuke given the country involved, but hey..if it walks like a duck..

Yeh, and for the record it's good news and hopefully Germany can play some Internationals soon..Countries like Russia and Serbia and Tests against domestic only teams from Ireland and Scotland would be a great progression..

YANTO

Juniors
Looking at another message board I think Twizzle has removed two links to some German sponsors.
Nothing to do with what he has left in place which is the main story and he has also allowed the name of the kit supplier to reamin......I may be wrong but thats what it looks like.

Last edited:

roopy

Referee
A couple of links were taken out - that's all.

Nice Jersey.

I have a friend who is starting to regret his decision to collect international league jerseys, because it is becoming expensive now that we have so many countries.

coach

I have a friend who is starting to regret his decision to collect international league jerseys, because it is becoming expensive now that we have so many countries.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha now that is funny

jim_57

Staff member
Nice Jersey.

Great Jersey!

I'm a bit the same, starting to get a decent collection now with Kangaroos, PNG, South Africa and Wales aswell as Crusaders and Catalans. Have to pick and choose from now on though, Italy and Jamaica are ones I've been considering lately but I think this one tops them both.

Latest posts