What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I have another member on here who can verify my claim. Does he?

Bodsy

Juniors
The crowd was 50-50.

That east side, opposite side of tunnel was packed with souths fans, and the bulldogs only really packed the corners and one side of level 4. We had the western Level 4 bit as well.

So it was evenly matched.

Last edited:

Tommy Anderson

Juniors
It is true that the tunnel side was less full than usual. In my section I had 12 people in my row in front or behind that come to every game not show up. There are quite a few people that will NEVER attend a Bulldogs game unfortunately.

dragondad

First Grade
I also know people who do the same thing,they are a minority but they are out there and won't attend these matches.Not saying that these sort of Bulldogs fans are here on LU,but they are out there,and they have a bad rep,which last year didn't really get mentioned because they are the family club of course.I think that there would have been more troublemakers there last night too,because the Easter Show was on.

Jono1987

Juniors
ROUND 5 predictions

Dragons v Broncos 14 500
Titans V Storm 16 000
Bulldogs V Warriors 21 000
Cowboys V Tigers 18 000
Rabbitohs V Knights 15 000
Panthers V Roosters 13 000
Sea Eagles V Sharks 14 500
Eels V Raiders 9 500

Average: 15 187

Are Parra fans going to give up on them already? I mean, they do give up easily, but surely they'll hang around for another few losses still.

Dragons v Broncos 16 000
Titans V Storm 15 000
Bulldogs V Warriors 23 000
Cowboys V Tigers 18 000
Rabbitohs V Knights 13 000
Panthers V Roosters 15 000
Sea Eagles V Sharks 16 000
Eels V Raiders 12 000

Average: 16 000

Panther_Daz

Staff member
:lol:

F**king pathetic.

It is true Timmah. Last year a few of the Panthers fans we were with had to get police to get them out of the ground safely cause a group of Bulldogs 'fans' were trying to bash them.

fanatique

Juniors
The crowd was 50-50.

That east side, opposite side of tunnel was packed with souths fans, and the bulldogs only really packed the corners and one side of level 4. We had the western Level 4 bit as well.

So it was evenly matched.

This is probably true because it is common sense. The fact is tht to break 30,000 for a Sydney match up we need both clubs fans to buy into the match big time. Souths are Dogs are among the bigger NSW clubs and have had similarly good or bad starts to the season. It would be amazing in the circumstances if either actually dominated.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Based on what? A few sensationalised media reports? I've been a Bulldogs fan for my entire life and witnessed ONE incident. That incident was incited by Tigers fans and it was two Tigers fans who were thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.