What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go afl!!!!!

AFL4life

Juniors
c'mon fellas!! wheres all the interest in AFL, we all know its the greatest game on earth, so why isnt this site thriving!!!

Royce Gracie

Juniors
I had a dream I played AFL and I was good.. I don't know why cause I don't watch it and I dislike it alot..

footy_fumbler

Juniors
All you League fans are on a League forum in an Aussie Rules post bagging it, [-X[-X[-X you all must have a minority complex with your own game.

AS league is just as bad as the national hula hooping contest held in Sydney once every full moon.:crazy:

Nevan_

First Grade
All you League fans are on a League forum in an Aussie Rules post bagging it, [-X[-X[-X you all must have a minority complex with your own game.

AS league is just as bad as the national hula hooping contest held in Sydney once every full moon.:crazy:

Minority complex? Rugby League is the most popular sport in NSW and Queensland. Who's combined population is greater than all the AFL states put together. Plus teams and competitions in England, New Zealand and Papa New Guinea isn't too shabby for a "hula hooping contest", isn't it?

Rugby League may be minuscule on an international level. But, it is far bigger than the AFL will ever be.

Run along now, Mr McGuire

adamkungl

Immortal
lol, minority complex... I guess he's right, to these people Victoriania is the entire universe with Melboring at its centre

footy_fumbler

Juniors
I guess he's right, to these people Victoriania is the entire universe with Melboring at its centre
Well done smarty i live in QLD.:crazy:
Rugby League is the most popular sport in NSW and Queensland. Who's combined population is greater than all the AFL states put together. Plus teams and competitions in England, New Zealand and Papa New Guinea
Did your school teacher tel you this, where is your mis-guided information coming from no proof just lies like your CEO tells.
AFL is played in every state and territory in Australia, even NSW and QLD.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The AFL forum is here to discuss AFL.

If you have something to contribute, then good.

If you are just here to troll, then your posts will be deleted, that goes for everyone.

If you feel the need to debate the matter of AFL V. League, then take it to the Fight Club (TFC), thats what its for.

Thankyou

Nevan_

First Grade
Well done smarty i live in QLD.:crazy:

Did your school teacher tel you this, where is your mis-guided information coming from no proof just lies like your CEO tells.
AFL is played in every state and territory in Australia, even NSW and QLD.

And Rugby League is played in every state and territory. Just because AFL is played in NSW and Queensland, it doesn't make it popular there.

What misguided information?

nqcowboy87

Bench

If you are just here to troll, then your posts will be deleted, that goes for everyone.

If you feel the need to debate the matter of AFL V. League, then take it to the Fight Club (TFC), thats what its for.

Thankyou

well said twiz

footy_fumbler

Juniors
This is an AFL thread i am an AFL supporter.
I don't bag out League on your threads.
If you don't like AFL don't have a thread on your forum, go to the bigfooty forum their League thread does not tolerate the AFL ppl bagging League.

If you don't like it in the AFL thread don't visit!

El Diablo

Post Whore

Thankyou

this thread was originally started in the NRL forum before it was moved here

that's why so many negative replies

Latest posts