What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New AMNRL team logos

juro

Bench
I think the sharks one is too streamlined and simple. It looks like it is for a children's team or something. I'd put the wildcats logo in the same basket.

Jankuloski

Juniors
I think they should. I think the jersey should resemble NFL as well. It's what rugby evolved to in America, and the stripes and the look is as American as it gets. I think the mistake of both codes is they expect Americans to accept the culture that already exists outside of America, instead of just letting americans be americans that happen to play rugby.

juro

Bench
I see on facebook that Jacksonville are sticking with their old logo this year. I'd be happy for them to stick with the old one permanently!

BatiFan

Juniors
Great decision by Jax to keep with their existing logo. The new one was appalling and very similiar to the Tomahawks one. I would be disapointed if I was the Fight also. I think their old one was great and unique, the new one looks very poor.

Latest posts