What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draft Day Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
finally Clausen goes... good move, Moore is not good enough, they didnt have to move up and they get an NFL ready QB

abpanther

Staff member
PLease don't f**k this up 49ers, I really think it will be Mays, not sure how I feel about it

Raider_69

Post Whore
Golden Tate, Carlos Dunlap, Colt McCoy, Bruce Campbell... still some big names on the board who represent value

Carolina need to try and trade up for Tate IMO

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bad feeling for you ab, i think its going to be Mays... but he's got a massive upside... yep, Mays it is... if you can teach him to cover, he'll be good but he's going to get torched a lot in his first season

abpanther

Staff member
I dont really like the pick of Mays, I'll just have to hope that Singletary can turn him into a player

Mal Meninga

Bench
I dont really like the pick of Mays, I'll just have to hope that Singletary can turn him into a player
Samurai is great at motivating but he isn't a miracle worker.

Crabtree, Vernon and Anthony Davis are all extremely talented but diva's.. Mays is athletic and has great character but not enough production.

DB was a need but Mays was the wrong pick.

abpanther

Staff member
Hey I dont really like the pick either, but I think he's decent value in the 2nd round as opposed to going in the top 10.

The reality is he wont play FS with us with Goldson there, he will play SS in the box, which play to his strengths.

Jono078

Referee
Gerhart, never heard of him, reports say he's quite a solid player.

But a white runningback... hmm :sarcasm: