What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anzac Test Skipper WINNERS

Pistol

Coach
logo_kangaroos_aust.jpg
v
logo_kiwi_NZ.jpg

Australia V New Zealand ANZAC TEST - Sunday 2nd May to Wednesday 12th May

1. You can nominate yourself or someone else.

2. The nominations will close this Thursday or Friday next week.

3. The names will then be voted on by the available referees .

4. The selected captains will then be announced prior to kick-off to allow for preparation.

5. Once selected, the two captains can then start their own separate threads and ask for players to join up.

6. Unleash hell

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
well with Nutty not around and Jesbass having a breather, I'll be happy to throw my hat in the ring for the Kiwi's until someone/anyone else gets nominated.

Pistol

Coach
good names

somehow I dont see them associated with both sides

i'll put them down for Aus

Titanic

First Grade
I'll third Willow as the big "c" for Oz and put my hand up for a playing spot if needed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks guys. I'm tired... I'm slow... I can't see the grandstand. But this is the F7s, and passion is a-plenty.

Love live old farts and may their smell linger.

I nominate ozbash for the Kiwi captaincy. The bloke is an untapped gas pipe waiting to explode!

ozbash

Referee
Guys, thanks for the nominations, its a huge honour.. :D

but.:x

We are in the process at the moment of packing up a houselot of furniture etc and moving, starting a new job and finishing this present one.

I doubt very much at all if I could do this worthy position justice, so I have to gracefuly decline.

Would have been great getting one up on Willow and the Aussies , but I have to be realistic about it.

Unit has my vote btw..;-)

GO YOU KIWIS !

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks for the nod refs. It's a huge match and great honour.

C'mon ozbash... I'll go on easy on ya.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll do all the work for ya Oz, so long as you stay Kiwi captain ;-)

Latest posts