What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

stretcher

Juniors
Sean Pickups injury boosted penriths chances by 50% on the weekend but asides that u are correct, alot of talent was on the sideline
And i noticed that darcy horgan only lasted ten minutes after going into the game with an injury so they played the majority of the game with three reserves

Kilkenny

Coach
If you took the time read some of the posts you would see he has been out for six weeks and no he will be out for three more by all reports....

Why so aggresive and critical?

Why not,"Daz, Tia Kilifi has been injured for some weeks and apparently has been ruled out of a return for a couple more. Cheers mate."

Daz is highly respected on League Unlimited and PI and has earnt his credibility over a long period of time. Perhaps if you took the time to read some of his posts going back some time to might learn something and realise why he is so highly regarded.

stretcher

Juniors
Why so aggresive and critical?

Why not,"Daz, Tia Kilifi has been injured for some weeks and apparently has been ruled out of a return for a couple more. Cheers mate."

Daz is highly respected on League Unlimited and PI and has earnt his credibility over a long period of time. Perhaps if you took the time to read some of his posts going back some time to might learn something and realise why he is so highly regarded.
BLAH BLAH BLAH kilkenny im sure daz is big enough to look after himself and dosent need a body guard and my point was that two posts before his was where it was all explained about several injuries to players he is obviously not interested in what other people have written also speaking of critical you havent had a go at my grammar this time pot calling the kettle about being critical,and wow highly respected on league unlimited what a great feather in the cap that must be......

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Stretcher i am sorry for not picking up VTK's name in your post. Lets get back on topic now. Discussion about our HM premiership quest perhaps...

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith team to play Illawarra on Saturday May 1 at St Marys Stadium. Kick off at 10:30am.

1. Rikki Willie 2. Jackson Hoffman 3. Joshua Walker 4. Joseph Mapusua 5. Peau Aleni 6. Aiden Glanville 7. Jacob Maklouf 8. Jakiel Fuimaono 9. Jarrod Brackenhofer 10. Matthew Lodge 11. Brodie Anderson 12. Wiki Tuavao 13. Bryce Cartwright (c) 14. Michael Stig 15. Michael Tauga 16. Joel Le-Guier 17. Jaye Fuimaono 18. David Andjelic 19. Mark Alaelua 20. John Tuliatu 21. Ryan Casey 22. Tyrone Glassie 23. Leonati Feiloakitau COACH: Brett Atkinson

Fibroman

First Grade
Interesting to see Josh Walker, son of 1991 GF player Barry Walker starting in the centres. Josh would only be just turned 16 and from all reports may have a big future in front of him.

Fibroman

First Grade
Sorry fibro wrong again not a father yet and my childhood was very gratifying no need to relive it just enjoy the facts

Not a father yet? Well it's pretty hard to get a box of tissues pregnant. Which leads to your next point about a gratifying childhood. Lol.:lol:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Back on topic guys please.

We have a Preliminary Final this Saturday to talk about.

Personal attacks will be deleted.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'll pop down to my second favourite stadium for a look.

Saw the first couple of fixtures for both Ball and Matthews but haven't had the chance since about Round 3 so looking forward to seeing the Matthews side again. They have a couple of kids with fair wraps on them.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I will be there as well on Saturday. I will do Live Updates on PI for those who can't get out there.

Penrith v Parra Final in HM will be sensational!

Kilkenny

Coach
My first look at Joshua Walker was Emu Plains versus Glenmore Park a couple of seasons back. A certain Panther Boy was running around on the wing for Glenmore Park that day and as I understand he still has nightmares about it! A pretty handy player in the making. Joshua that is, not Panther Boy.

My first look at Joshua Walker was Emu Plains versus Glenmore Park a couple of seasons back. A certain Panther Boy was running around on the wing for Glenmore Park that day and as I understand he still has nightmares about it! A pretty handy player in the making. Joshua that is, not Panther Boy.

yes kilkenny josh walker has got talent, but to be fair glenmore park were a 2nd div side emu 1st div side, and he came from glenmore park originaly so he knows the players, watch when he plays stmarys and see.?

JustinL

Juniors
anybody know when these guys start backing up for their local teams, very interested to see the St Marys boys this year

Is it listed anywhere on the net what division they play in for their local club