What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi's!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, which of you Kiwi's have your roo bashing sticks at the ready.

If you want to play for the Kiwi's and help Ozbash kick Willow in the pants, then pop your name down here.

So far we have

Ozbash (c)
Madunit (vc)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well Ray and LN have informed me that due to circumstances, they won't be able to get an article written in time for us.

I'd like to get at least another 2 players.

Carn Kiwi's!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok guys, so far we have

ozbash
madunit
MKEB
byrne_rovelli_fan82
a possible F7's legend

I wouldn't mind one or two more.

All players listed above, I suggest you get writing. Fulltime is on Wednesday. You will all be playing.

Lets give it to the Kangaroo's!

Pistol

Coach
In response to Ozbash's question in the match thread, I have no clue. I always thought he was a Knights fan

ozbash

Referee
In response to Ozbash's question in the match thread, I have no clue. I always thought he was a Knights fan

Kia ora Pistol, after Mothers day celebrations are complete, I shall pursue this matter. In the interests of level playing fields etc, one would definitely hope for a nuetral ref. Wouldnt one ?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Was posting that in the math thread really appropriate?
Isn't there a rule against anyone posting anything outside of articles ad team lineup and changes in the match thread?

ozbash

Referee
Was posting that in the math thread really appropriate?
Isn't there a rule against anyone posting anything outside of articles ad team lineup and changes in the match thread?

yes it is appropriate, its an ANZAC test.

As co-captain it is my duty to ensure the playing field is level.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's ozbash, Aussie bashing in the ANZAC test is definitely allowed.