What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

stretcher

Juniors
Mate I'm not writing us off, but if I were a betting man, my money would have to be on the Eels they appear to have a few more strike weapons than the Panthers. I am hope I am wrong and hopefully it will be a really good contest worthy of the Grand Final.
Absolutely they have more strike weapons but that means they have to have more players to perform on the day if they are to win where as penrith have three strike players that have to get up for the game in others words less stars to be affected by nerves..

Kilkenny

Coach
Absolutely they have more strike weapons but that means they have to have more players to perform on the day if they are to win where as penrith have three strike players that have to get up for the game in others words less stars to be affected by nerves..

I am looking forward to the game. Watch the first half of the SG Ball and drive over to Windsor to watch the Wolves against Auckland. Not a bad way to spend a lazy Saturday.

I am looking forward to the game. Watch the first half of the SG Ball and drive over to Windsor to watch the Wolves against Auckland. Not a bad way to spend a lazy Saturday.

yes good luck penrith theyll need it in matts and will tia tuavasa have the last laugh on penrith and parra if roosters get up, hes already smiling making the gf for roosters.

stretcher

Juniors
yes good luck penrith theyll need it in matts and will tia tuavasa have the last laugh on penrith and parra if roosters get up, hes already smiling making the gf for roosters.
I dont think penrith care what tai is doing because they wanted and picked him in there development side he was the one who left and maybe smiling and celebrating before a gf is what will bring the team undone making a gf shouldnt be enough...we will see

stretcher

Juniors
I dont think penrith care what tai is doing because they wanted and picked him in there development side he was the one who left and maybe smiling and celebrating before a gf is what will bring the team undone making a gf shouldnt be enough...we will see
And lets hope he dosent miss a tackle that cost them the game cause then parra will have the smile...

Kilkenny

Coach
This was a very spirited contest by both sides in hot conditions. After scoring virtually at will in the regular season and finals I think Parramatta were certainly rattled by the Panthers defence, particularly in the second half where they had the majority of possession and field position. I'm still not quite sure how the Panthers managed to keep them out as they looked certain to score on a number of occasions. The Eels mums and dads and fans were in a state of shock and disbelief. When they scored first the Eels group of fans near me were cockily chatting amongst themselves about how many they would win by. At the end one idiot was left with only one option, blame the ref, who else. Bryce Cartwright is he fulfills his talent may need some media training as he winning speech was short and inaudible. Don't know whether it was Bryce or the public address system.

ranga

Juniors
This was a very spirited contest by both sides in hot conditions. After scoring virtually at will in the regular season and finals I think Parramatta were certainly rattled by the Panthers defence, particularly in the second half where they had the majority of possession and field position. I'm still not quite sure how the Panthers managed to keep them out as they looked certain to score on a number of occasions. The Eels mums and dads and fans were in a state of shock and disbelief. When they scored first the Eels group of fans near me were cockily chatting amongst themselves about how many they would win by. At the end one idiot was left with only one option, blame the ref, who else. Bryce Cartwright is he fulfills his talent may need some media training as he winning speech was short and inaudible. Don't know whether it was Bryce or the public address system.
iam sure the powers to be are happy with his football ability ,how good would it be to get beat but have a great speach for the crowd

Kilkenny

Coach
iam sure the powers to be are happy with his football ability ,how good would it be to get beat but have a great speach for the crowd

If not already locked up contract wise, Mick Leary who was at the game should have been drafting up a contract and putting it under Bryce's nose. He certainly has tremendous ability and you would have to think, injury free, he will graduate to the NRL.

ranga

Juniors
I watched the eels pla a game a few weeks ago and they were outstanding, I don't think Penrith will be able to match them. They are absolutely massive for a team of 16 year olds.
thats the thing about football the biggest side aint allways the best its whats driving the player that gets you there

stretcher

Juniors
thats the thing about football the biggest side aint allways the best its whats driving the player that gets you there
And i remember people on this forum said letting guys like ZACH CLAY and TEPAI MOEARA and JYE MAMO go would come back to bite them guess what foot in mouth disease again..

If not already locked up contract wise, Mick Leary who was at the game should have been drafting up a contract and putting it under Bryce's nose. He certainly has tremendous ability and you would have to think, injury free, he will graduate to the NRL.

pretty dumb if they dont offer bryce,jakiel maybe a couple of others, jakiel has been approached from melbourne and bulldogs, and im sure bryce will be looked after one way or another, he have options, and good on him.

pretty dumb if they dont offer bryce,jakiel maybe a couple of others, jakiel has been approached from melbourne and bulldogs, and im sure bryce will be looked after one way or another, he have options, and good on him.

stretcher

Juniors
like i said he is still smiling haha
And good luck to the guy but in between smiling he should stop eating because tai is as fat as a tank and he did miss a tackle close to the line that got parra back into the game and honestly there is 16 other players smiling because they played well as a team not individuals like you think...tai lover and anyway best on ground was DANIEL ARONA who was wanted by Penrith but as ive said before followed the crowd....

And good luck to the guy but in between smiling he should stop eating because tai is as fat as a tank and he did miss a tackle close to the line that got parra back into the game and honestly there is 16 other players smiling because they played well as a team not individuals like you think...tai lover and anyway best on ground was DANIEL ARONA who was wanted by Penrith but as ive said before followed the crowd....

sorry stretch im not a tai lover, ive never even spoke to the guy, and yes he probaly should loose some weight, but some people like to bag because he and others left and went else were. lets see what they do with the stars from matts.

I'd be shocked if Tai progress's from SG Ball to NYC, he is fat useless and plays for 15 minutes.

sounds like sour grapes,who did roosters beat in the ball. even if he lasts 15mins he still there, im shaw roosters will flick him if he doesnt progress, maybe you should try and tackle him ?