What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didn't realise

johnnyg

Juniors
that currently we have scored the most points in the comp. For weeks Ive been watching and thinking how dis-jointed and mis-timed our attack has looked, yet we've scored more points then any other club (probably will change after tonight).

By comparison we've also let the most points in, however I was well aware of our poor defense leading upto the game against the Storm last weekend.

Is it just me or have others overlooked this fact as well?

Broncos93

Juniors
Wow, that is news to me :S. If we can get our defense right we'll be sweet then. Our F/A is still in the negatives, we need to fix that up.

Twigg

Juniors
I don't think our negative for/against is that bad (-24). After the bye depending how our Origin players back up we play the Sharks again. Also if you look at the ladder only the Dragons, Sea Eagles and Panthers have good for/against (not counting Melbourne). The rest are borderline or negative.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
that currently we have scored the most points in the comp. For weeks Ive been watching and thinking how dis-jointed and mis-timed our attack has looked, yet we've scored more points then any other club (probably will change after tonight).

By comparison we've also let the most points in, however I was well aware of our poor defense leading upto the game against the Storm last weekend.

Is it just me or have others overlooked this fact as well?

I was also stunned by this.

We haven't looked that great in attack (barring the previous two games) but still managing to score points somehow :?

beads6

First Grade
Which wants me to see the team focus on defence more and more. Defence wins the big games and we have defended well for the last 2 games. We have always been able to score points we have plenty of individual brilliance.